![]() |
|
|
#14 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly ![]() Join Date: May 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 6,461
Thanks: 39,740
Thanked 28,493 Times in 5,830 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Brittany figured out how to get a treat out of an empty toilet paper roll with the ends tucked in!
I'm so proud of her, because the first time I tried this game I messed it up. (1) I used a paper towel roll, which is made of much stiffer paper than a tp roll, and it was too hard for her to tear open. (2) I folded in the ends of the paper towel roll four times each, and she couldn't figure it out. I felt horrible when she tried the paper towel roll, because after a short while she just gave up and laid on top of it like it was hers but she didn't know what to do. Of course I then opened it and gave her the treats. I waited a few days to try again so hopefully she would forget that sad experience and not give up right away. I only folded each end of the tp roll once so the treat would just fall out if she played with it enough. She figured it out quickly after that! We did it several times and her last roll was pretty chewed up! - and much fun was had.
__________________
-GeorgiaMa'am ![]() It's true that you are blessed and lucky It's true that you are touched by something that will grow and bloom in you. -10,000 Maniacs |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: |
| Tags |
| animals, pets |
|
|