Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2026, 05:44 AM   #11
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner.
 
Orema's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,088
Thanks: 41,616
Thanked 34,942 Times in 9,095 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default PSA

Today's Public Service Announcement...

There are 31 days till the midterm elections and 760 days till we elect a new POTUS.

Received my mail-in ballot this week and will fill it out this weekend. I'll drop off my vote at the ballot box. Some Dems in my neck of the woods are asking us to vote early so they'll have an idea of what to expect. I might, but I need to look into this some more.

Vote Blue
__________________
I’m mad (she mad) but I ain’t stressin’… —Kendrick Lamar from King Kunta
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:14 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018