Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > ART, POETRY, WRITING > Poetry

Poetry Please start one thread for your own poetry and just add to it!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2010, 09:33 PM   #2
Sweet Bliss
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo
 
Sweet Bliss's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: the Beach, Pacific side
Posts: 4,160
Thanks: 5,354
Thanked 7,268 Times in 2,159 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Again I have fallen

short of your expectations

long on your list of missed opportunities

add me to the line of women who fall just outside the 50 yard line

you need to be right

I want to be loved

I don't care who is right

you don't care you are loved

you learn lessons the first time

I can't get it right even after the third time

but I do get it now, I do, I really do

Again I have fallen, failed the test, I had to see for myself

I see that in my attempt to discover the truth

I lost you.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:51 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018