Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Lesbian Zone

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2011, 07:01 PM   #11
femmennoir
Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme, naturellement
Preferred Pronoun?:
Elle
Relationship Status:
single
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: new york
Posts: 686
Thanks: 76
Thanked 1,223 Times in 478 Posts
Rep Power: 5661333
femmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post
Big ole GRATEFUL lesbian here. I had a serious accident last month and my communities of mostly lesbian, mostly biker friends rallied to support me in ways that made my head spin. When they ask me what I need I keep saying that all my needs have been met before I know I have them.

This is the lesbian community at it's best. Just like we imagined it. No, this isn't the narcotics talking. I may have been premature, but I already stopped taking them. Lesbians rock.

Big ole is pushing it, talking about you! Wishing you the very best! What a great testimonial!

Elle*
__________________
You will hear thunder and remember me,
And think: she wanted storms. The rim
Of the sky will be the colour of hard crimson,
And your heart, as it was then, will be on fire.

Anna Akhmatova "White nights"
femmennoir is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to femmennoir For This Useful Post:
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:07 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018