Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2010, 06:51 PM   #11
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I have a brown swimsuit. It still has the tags on it (and I LIKE brown).

I've never been drunk in my life. See June's post for 'control issues'.

Dust is evil. I battle it irregularly. It regularly wins. See Sassy's post for 'clean and tidy'.

It has been bee u tee full today and, frankly, it's thrown me off so much I don't feel I've enjoyed it as thoroughly as I should.

Molly puked on the carpet and I pretended not to see it. I will feed them and love them and play with them and, on occasion, clean up one of Molly's overexcited tinkles (only on the hardwood floors), but I draw the line at puke piles, cleaning anal glands, and giving medicine. They are rental puppies that have two parents that are perfectly capable of the rest.
__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:22 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018