![]() |
|
|||||||
| Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here! |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
she Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply ![]() Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In My Head
Posts: 2,817
Thanks: 6,333
Thanked 10,401 Times in 2,479 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
But I find cemeteries peaceful and dumpster diving fun and profitable. I just don't want to put them together. It's probably a personal preference. Let me reiterate because perhaps I'm not being clear. Cemeteries peaceful, dumpster diving fun and profitable. Dumpster diving in cemeteries not for me. ![]() Yes, I've been known to assault deceased equines in my quest for clarity. I am a clarity freak.
__________________
"Most bigotry is an assertion of inferiority and speaks the language of oppression, Antisemitism is an assertion of impurity and speaks the language of extermination." David Brooks The reason facts don’t change most people’s opinions is because most people don’t use facts to form their opinions. They use their opinions to form their “facts.” Neil Strauss |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post: |
|
|