The Femme Zone For all things "Femme"

Old 11-02-2012, 05:25 PM   #181
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,199 Times in 3,027 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dance-with-me View Post
What, no Superman panties?!?
What, like the ones you already know I own? I don't think I'm allowed to post pics of myself in my undies Though to be fair, I never dubbed them SuperMAN panties. They're just for when I need to feel like a super hero.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 06:27 PM   #182
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

Old 11-02-2012, 06:29 PM   #183
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,706 Times in 7,723 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
What, like the ones you already know I own? I don't think I'm allowed to post pics of myself in my undies Though to be fair, I never dubbed them SuperMAN panties. They're just for when I need to feel like a super hero.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Before I saw this post, I was going to write something similar, but was at a loss for the right words...yes, I know, me, at a loss for words, lol.

So, with that said, thanks for saying what I was thinking and couldn't put into words.

I would enjoy seeing a more mature woman in one of these whether it be a teddy or a cotton nightie. You femmes wear sexy well, no matter what you're wearing.
My sentiments exactly!!! ^5 Wolfy & Kelt!!
Old 11-02-2012, 06:42 PM   #184
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,777 Times in 25,666 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
I like this without the pants.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 10:25 PM   #185
The Lingerie Lesbian

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl

The Lingerie Lesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe Lingerie Lesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe Lingerie Lesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe Lingerie Lesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe Lingerie Lesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe Lingerie Lesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe Lingerie Lesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe Lingerie Lesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe Lingerie Lesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe Lingerie Lesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe Lingerie Lesbian Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey guys-- "The Lingerie Lesbian" is my blog

I just wanted to say hi to any of you who are interested in lingerie because that's what I post about all the time (with a side of sexuality).

Anyways, as a teaser I'll give you a few of my most recent favorite images from the blog and I'd love it if you'd pop over and read what I have to say!

From Trend of the Week: Halloween Lingerie

From Lingerie Review: Mimi Holliday Frappé Bra

From Why I Love Lingerie

Great to meet you guys and I'm loving the lingerie thread

Love,

The Lingerie Lesbian
The Lingerie Lesbian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The Lingerie Lesbian For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 10:33 PM   #186
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome. What a fabulous website!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lingerie Lesbian View Post
I just wanted to say hi to any of you who are interested in lingerie because that's what I post about all the time (with a side of sexuality).

Anyways, as a teaser I'll give you a few of my most recent favorite images from the blog and I'd love it if you'd pop over and read what I have to say!

From Why I Love Lingerie

Love,

The Lingerie Lesbian
Old 11-02-2012, 10:35 PM   #187
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

How'd ya know we were here ?

Quote:

From Why I Love Lingerie

Love,

The Lingerie Lesbian
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 10:36 PM   #188
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Welcome!!! Finding your delightful blog (or rather, being directed there by Little Fish) was the inspiration for my starting this thread -- one that clearly is on a very popular subject!
Old 11-02-2012, 10:38 PM   #189
The Lingerie Lesbian

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl

The Lingerie Lesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe Lingerie Lesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe Lingerie Lesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe Lingerie Lesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe Lingerie Lesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe Lingerie Lesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe Lingerie Lesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe Lingerie Lesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe Lingerie Lesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe Lingerie Lesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe Lingerie Lesbian Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Haha, two reasons:

1. I watch where my traffic comes from and when "butchfemmeplanet" came up I was instantly intrigued

2. A friend of mine said I should check out this thread
The Lingerie Lesbian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Lingerie Lesbian For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 10:39 PM   #190
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Awesome and welcome!

Quote:
Haha, two reasons:

1. I watch where my traffic comes from and when "butchfemmeplanet" came up I was instantly intrigued

2. A friend of mine said I should check out this thread
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 10:40 PM   #191
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

Thanked 2,096 Times in 532 Posts
BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation

where is this one from, dee? I love!!

Quote:
Bows!

Old 11-02-2012, 10:52 PM   #192
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

i believe it was in here, and the model is just gorgeous too. http://www.hipsandcurves.com/plus-size-lingerie/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 10:53 PM   #193
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 10:55 PM   #194
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 10:55 PM   #195
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I like this without the pants.
That so needs to go in the overheard thread.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:55 PM   #196
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
i believe it was in here, and the model is just gorgeous too. http://www.hipsandcurves.com/plus-size-lingerie/
aww gee Thanks, dee. I had just got myself "calmed" and now thisssss...bad dee...lol
Old 11-02-2012, 10:57 PM   #197
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 10:57 PM   #198
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:

OMG....thudddddddd
Old 11-02-2012, 10:58 PM   #199
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

LOVE!

Old 11-02-2012, 11:00 PM   #200
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

added this to my favorites bar....can't wait to read your blog...Thanks..Clay

Quote:

From Why I Love Lingerie

Love,

The Lingerie Lesbian