Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-18-2009, 08:34 PM   #1
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Games People Play

No... not those games!

What games do you enjoy playing? Card games, board games, video games... you name it. What are some of your favorite games to enjoy alone or with others?

I bought myself a Wii earlier this year and have enjoyed it immensely but this week I unleashed the goodness that it RockBand. I may be addicted.

I'm also a fan of jigsaw puzzles.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:40 PM   #2
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
No... not those games!

What games do you enjoy playing? Card games, board games, video games... you name it. What are some of your favorite games to enjoy alone or with others?

I bought myself a Wii earlier this year and have enjoyed it immensely but this week I unleashed the goodness that it RockBand. I may be addicted.

I love board games. My favorite is Empire Builder, it's a train game. I also love video games. Oblivion, Prey, Gears of War just to name a few. But my favorite game is an online role playing game, City of Heroes. I play it every night. http://www.cityofheroes.com/
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 08:46 PM   #3
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
a pistol and a sugar cane
Relationship Status:
I promise to aid and abet

Location: in between poems where ceilings are floors and joe ghost floats achromatic toward day
evolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputation

The other kind would have made for a much more interesting thread.

Dangerous Liaisons is still my favorite,

e
Old 11-18-2009, 08:47 PM   #4
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolveme View Post
The other kind would have made for a much more interesting thread.

Dangerous Liaisons is still my favorite,

e
Yes. But I am trying to steer clear of trouble. It finds me often enough as it is.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:50 PM   #5
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Location: in between poems where ceilings are floors and joe ghost floats achromatic toward day
evolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yes. But I am trying to steer clear of trouble. It finds me often enough as it is.
Trouble called.

She says you're getting boring and she needs you to ramp it up.

Don't shoot the messenger,

e

P.S.

Aren't these so cute? -->
Old 11-18-2009, 09:18 PM   #6
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolveme View Post
Trouble called.

She says you're getting boring and she needs you to ramp it up.

Don't shoot the messenger,

e

P.S.

Aren't these so cute? -->
Your socks are darling, darling. I'll be sure to let trouble know when I'm ready to take her on.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:21 PM   #7
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Word games.Any kind of word games, (speschuuuly when she whispers in my ear) with a Dictionary challenge
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:36 PM   #8
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Your socks are darling, darling. I'll be sure to let trouble know when I'm ready to take her on.
Thanks, Schnookems!

This game is kinda fun, you know?

Me and Trouble will be waiting,

e
Old 11-18-2009, 09:38 PM   #9
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Pictionary and Cranium, sometimes BrainAge and BrainAcademy thingy on my DS.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:45 PM   #10
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

Wii Sports game- bowling
old skool video games- mortal kombat
board games- pictionary, uno, etc
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:50 PM   #11
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I love playing all sorts of games (board, cards, etc)

Favorite games of Mine include: Scrabble, Scattergories, Yahtzee, Hungry Hungry Hippos (from My childhood), Snakes & Ladders, Trivial Pursuit, Connect 4, Solitaire, Monopoly etc

I am a big fan of the site pogo.com and love playing there often. My favorite pogo games are: Yahtzee Party, Pogo Bowl, Qwerty, Scrabble, Word Craft, Word Whomp, Mahjong Garden & Safari, Makeover Madness, Poppit, Sudoku Puzzle Blast, Bingo Luau, Bejwewlled 2, Bookworm and Mini Golf Madness
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:04 AM   #12
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Board games are awesome! I have been slowly putting together a decent collection. As well as video games, I have the Wii and the 360 and its all fun and games! Me and my girl are planning to start putting together a game night for locals around the bay area once we get all settled.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 05:53 PM   #13
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,259 Times in 1,362 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Bud and I play lots of cribbage. He is currently ahead 2 wins.
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 06:09 PM   #14
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,118 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb

Scrabble!!

Apples to Apples!!

Simón!!

Jenga!!

Monopoly!

Stratego!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 06:43 PM   #15
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
No... not those games!

I'm a real nerd. My grandmother made me learn bridge at 9 and I have been addicted since. I also love scrabble and any word games that make me think!
Old 11-16-2012, 07:05 AM   #16
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

Bumping this!

One of the things I really look forward to doing as soon as my ex is out of the house is hosting game nights with friends, so please suggest non-electronic games that you enjoy playing with a group of people, including easy-to-learn card games.

I haven't bought a new grown-ups game since Pictionary came out on the market, and I just looked that up -- that was in the 1980s!!!
Old 11-16-2012, 07:30 AM   #17
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,445 Times in 6,888 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I love games!

Right now I'm addicted to plants vs zombies.....
I play pogo daily...I love the crossword cove, any word game really, tri peaks solitaire, MANY of the Mahjongs...
Teddy has gotten me into Angry Birds...although he has more patience at it than I do....
Teddy also found an incredibly cool game for his phone that is all about logos...It's amazing how much advertising we see every day and don't really notice it....
I love scrabble and yahtzee...Uno is a long time favorite....
I used to play Farmville and Hidden Chronicles on Facebook. I loved the games but the site has too many issues
I really loved the electronic version of Life....can't remember what it's called...you use little debit cards to get paid and such....lol and you can choose NOT to get married and have babies.....I never liked that part in the original!!
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post: