Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 03-07-2010, 07:00 PM   #121
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

I can recall my first encounter with the paranormal...the assination of JFK. I was 3 months old. It was just that traumatizing, if that is the right word to use.

The next one was when I was in 1st grade. I had a full fledged conversation with xyz in school. This person sat down next to me in class, and we talked at length about what was going on, and my mission in this life. Then I came back to my class, and this person was gone. Time was missing.

Throughtout my life too many things have happened. I know too much. I have seen too much. Often I will ask others what they "see" or "perceive" to be happening. And I think on it. Sometimes I have to go to Church and pray because it is just overwhelming.

When my beloved sister, Jo, was dying, this really threw me for a loop. I just knew the outcome before the doctor's lips even opened. I also knew when I had to do what task and at what time. It was just knowing. It took 3 yrs for her to die.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2010, 06:58 PM   #122
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

BUMP DE BUMP BUMP

The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2010, 10:35 AM   #123
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,382 Times in 2,839 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

I can recall my first encounter with the paranormal...the assination of JFK. I was 3 months old. It was just that traumatizing, if that is the right word to use.

The next one was when I was in 1st grade. I had a full fledged conversation with xyz in school. This person sat down next to me in class, and we talked at length about what was going on, and my mission in this life. Then I came back to my class, and this person was gone. Time was missing.

Throughtout my life too many things have happened. I know too much. I have seen too much. Often I will ask others what they "see" or "perceive" to be happening. And I think on it. Sometimes I have to go to Church and pray because it is just overwhelming.

When my beloved sister, Jo, was dying, this really threw me for a loop. I just knew the outcome before the doctor's lips even opened. I also knew when I had to do what task and at what time. It was just knowing. It took 3 yrs for her to die.
You remember JFK dying when you were 3 months? I don't remember anything till I was 3 years old. We were in Comodoro Rivadavia in Southern Argentina when he died....

I do get faint thoughts or a weird feeling about things, people or places sometimes. I know the phone is going to ring and who it will likely be. Who I need to stay away from.

I was very sick to my stomach and knew something horrifying was happening when my mother died. I remember lying on the sofa just knowing.

Sometimes I will start singing a song, then turn on the TV and the song will be playing in the same key at the same point I was in the song.

When I am spun, things jump off the shelves around me and electrical things don't work right.

A watch will not keep time if I wear it. Magnetic hotel key cards never work for over a day for me.

Paranormal? Who knows. I think of it more like science we don't have an explanation for yet.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:51 AM   #124
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Yep, I have the same experiences as you do. To this very day I rarely wear watches because I stop the watch from working. I have tried using nail polish on the back of the watch (a clear color) as a barrier between my skin and the watch battery. It doesn't work. I still stopped it.

My parents were having a huge party in November. My mother was in the dry cleaners when it came over the radio in the car. I was with my Grandmother and siblings.

I was thinking about having the glucose meter watch that is coming out on the market. However, I am not sure if it will work with my chemistry.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:55 AM   #125
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Yep, I have the same experiences as you do. To this very day I rarely wear watches because I stop the watch from working. I have tried using nail polish on the back of the watch (a clear color) as a barrier between my skin and the watch battery. It doesn't work. I still stopped it.

I was thinking about having the glucose meter watch that is coming out on the market. However, I am not sure if it will work with my chemistry.
I have tried clear finger nail polish too, and clear tape. Did not help at all.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:59 AM   #126
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

I as well can not wear electrical devices but I did learn that some people can if they place a rubber piece behind the back of the watch..It did not work for myself..But it is worth trying ...Smiling
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2010, 11:08 AM   #127
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Oh yes, I tried that one too. Still a no-go.
Old 03-09-2010, 11:26 AM   #128
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Oh yes, I tried that one too. Still a no-go.

Who needs a watch anyways?...lol

The only place time exists as we know it anyway, is here..On this mundane planet...Grin
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2010, 12:33 PM   #129
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Do others pray and meditate throughout the day? I do. I find it gives me inner peace.

There was a quote I used today by Mr. Peale, "Don't take tomorrow to bed with you." I find he is so right about that one. I try to make peace with each and every day and each and every person. I am a peacemaker in my family. It is something that I have tried to do with my siblings and parents. Sometimes it works, and sometimes not. But I did try.

Andrew
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2010, 01:49 PM   #130
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Pamela View Post
I as well can not wear electrical devices but I did learn that some people can if they place a rubber piece behind the back of the watch..It did not work for myself..But it is worth trying ...Smiling

I may try that. In the US I use my cell phone and I have a pocketwatch I clip on my purse or bag when I am traveling.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:27 PM   #131
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hey all!

I've been reading this thread - very interesting stuff indeed. My girlfriend is sensitive to some things paranormal. I am not - not at all - and I am so glad.

I do believe in it, but I'm (thank god) not sensitive to any of it. I do agree with what Jen mentioned, that it's probably an area of science that we can't currently explain. I'm a scientist at heart, and I do think there is a scientific explanation for it all, but expect it will be years (if ever) that we even start to sort it out.

Also I wanted to mention that my mother has the same issue with watches. WHat works for her is putting electrical tape on the back of the watch. Worth a shot perhaps...

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
A watch will not keep time if I wear it. Magnetic hotel key cards never work for over a day for me.

Paranormal? Who knows. I think of it more like science we don't have an explanation for yet.
Old 03-13-2010, 08:35 PM   #132
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,947 Times in 3,418 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah, it's going to be one of those nights around here tonight.

This just happened. I'm sitting here playing on my computer and my cat starts tickling and smacking me on the back of my right arm with her tail. No big deal, happens all the time...What's different tonight is that my cat is nowhere near my right arm because she's asleep on a small foot stool to my left...

Guess I have a houseguest.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2010, 11:56 PM   #133
femmy1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, femmy, femmtastic
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
single

femmy1 will become famous soon enough
Default hey

where did everyone go ??
just checking in !!

f1~
femmy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to femmy1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2010, 12:11 AM   #134
Beachcomber

How Do You Identify?:
-

Beachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST Reputation

I know this is not exactly on topic, but I am a big Monsterquest fan. I have a friend on the site, but maybe there are others out there?
Beachcomber is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Beachcomber For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2010, 12:49 PM   #135
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Yes, I too am a monsterquest fan. I love the show!

I wanted to throw this out here. I posted it in the movie thread too. There is an upcoming movie called "The Rite" starring Sir Anthony Hopkins and is being directed by Mikael Hafstrom. It is based on a book written by Matt Baglio "The Rite: The Making of a Modern Exorcist". It is about an American Priest who travels to Rome to learn how to perform exorcisms. Has anyone read the book? I am going to see the movie most definitely!
Old 03-24-2010, 02:20 PM   #136
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Ghost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST Reputation

YAY! My kinda thread!!! lol

Well I'm off the Gettyburg tomorrow and meeting up with PRS team and Michelle Belanger! I'm way excited!! I also met someone on FB that is a resident of Gettysburg so I'm going a day early and maybe get a tour that only a townie can show you! Got all my gadgets and I'm ready to go!!

I'll be posting pics on my FB group page. If you care to join the group and get involved in the discussions its at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=...d=283371794271

================================================== =========

Ghost Huntin' Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost Huntin' Daddy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2010, 02:24 PM   #137
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Ghost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Does anyone know of this fella? He is a wonderful person. I really admire him. He is a medium, psychic, and clairvoyant. He is Roman Catholic, and does wear silver medals of the Crusifix, and St. Michael, and St. Benedict at all times, and carries Holy Water with him in his pocket.
Andrew....I met him on my ghost hunt with TAPS...He's an awesome guy and funny as hell....lol. Very much into saving animals from shelters too. I have a great pic with him on my FB group too. Oh and I won a reading with him in an auction, but havent done it yet. But I will soon!

Old 03-24-2010, 02:44 PM   #138
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

I would love to meet Chip one day. He just leaps off the screen at me!

PS: I also get a kick out of the scarves that he wears. He has more scarves than all 4 of my sisters and 6 nieces combined have in total!

I will have to check out the pictures. Gettysburg is very very very haunted. My adopted brother and his partner have seen ghosts, orbs, and ufo's there. I have just seen ghosts. Have a great time!
Old 03-24-2010, 02:53 PM   #139
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:

I would love to meet Chip one day. He just leaps off the screen at me!

PS: I also get a kick out of the scarves that he wears. He has more scarves than all 4 of my sisters and 6 nieces combined have in total!

I will have to check out the pictures. Gettysburg is very very very haunted. My adopted brother and his partner have seen ghosts, orbs, and ufo's there. I have just seen ghosts. Have a great time!
Thanks so much! And yes he had some scarves with him on the weekend...LOL. He's alot of fun to sit around with and shoot the shit. He absolutely LOVED the idea of an all gay paranormal group. Said he would join us when he could!

Old 03-24-2010, 03:05 PM   #140
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Chip seems to be less stressed, and so much more relaxed since his mother died. It was like a huge burden was released. I so hope he does participate with you guys. That would be a treat!

Tags
ghosts, the paranormal