The Butch Zone For all things "Butch"

Old 12-04-2011, 12:42 PM   #101
Nurse Darlin

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-agressive at times
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/babygirl
Relationship Status:
Never been more in love with my Sugarbear!

Nurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST Reputation
Default my femme hands :)

and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst,
then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- Marilyn Monroe
Nurse Darlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Nurse Darlin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2011, 01:06 PM   #102
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

I love femme hands on my chest, shoulders and back. I love femme nails digging into my back when she and I.... you get the picture.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2012, 11:16 AM   #103
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation
Default Posted for Midwest Chick

Old 01-05-2012, 09:26 AM   #104
midwest chick

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,678 Times in 338 Posts
midwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you IT! Those were the 'holiday' nails, and I rarely wear red, so nice to have them to look at now.

My hands are NOT that big! The pic is a closeup!
midwest chick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midwest chick For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 06:40 PM   #105
Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

My Christmas fingers! My hubbie laughed when I showed him (he could'nt see the point really)

And how my Christmas finger compliments my rings (this is the mushy bit btw)
Old 01-07-2012, 02:34 PM   #106
mm3girlyB

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess, Babygirl
Relationship Status:
I Got Her Named Burned On My Skin

mm3girlyB Has the BEST Reputationmm3girlyB Has the BEST Reputationmm3girlyB Has the BEST Reputationmm3girlyB Has the BEST Reputationmm3girlyB Has the BEST Reputationmm3girlyB Has the BEST Reputationmm3girlyB Has the BEST Reputationmm3girlyB Has the BEST Reputationmm3girlyB Has the BEST Reputationmm3girlyB Has the BEST Reputationmm3girlyB Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Talking damn work hands...

i wish i had beautiful femme hands but unfortunately i am a mechanic and my Daddy understands that i cant always have pretty nails for her... but she likes them gritty sometimes lol she takes care of me too when i come home from deployment... she takes me to get my nails and toesies done
mm3girlyB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mm3girlyB For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 09:18 PM   #107
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've heard that putting a tiny bit of petroleum jelly inside your nails (if they extend beyond your pad) will make it easier to wash grease off.

I know there's more to it than that....I can imagine you get scrapes and bumps and scratches too....but have you heard of that and/or tried it?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:38 PM   #108
Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I've heard that putting a tiny bit of petroleum jelly inside your nails (if they extend beyond your pad) will make it easier to wash grease off.

I know there's more to it than that....I can imagine you get scrapes and bumps and scratches too....but have you heard of that and/or tried it?
And using olive oil on your cuticles works better than most hand creams.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:03 PM   #109
aurora

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Married

aurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputation

My hands might be considered rather old looking compared to my face as they are a bit wrinkled and are starting to get those nodes that let you know that arthritis is around the corner, the nails are always short and I wear only my beautiful wedding rings on the left hand.
However, I love them as they have done massage and healing work for 21 years as a professional massage therapist and about 25 years of instinctual hands on healing before that...they pass energy and ease stress and pain on a daily basis. They have fed and cleaned many baby critters and tossed thousands of square hay bales, written books, twirled belly-dance veils and cleaned many a mess. They are strong ,gentle and sensual...connected directly to my heart and soul. Touch is my primary form of communication and I don't know how I would survive without them.

Well...OK...maybe to have people check out my book Jasmine's Choice by Aurora Dominiqua in the site bookstore.
aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to aurora For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2012, 06:49 PM   #110
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation
Default Posted for Midwest Chick

Old 02-26-2012, 10:44 PM   #111
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurse Darlin View Post

Is that a Tiffany key? I'd really like to get one! Nice polish too!
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:41 AM   #112
Christy51274

How Do You Identify?:
100% High Femme, Submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
Call me whatever you please.
Relationship Status:
Single

Christy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiphone View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
You have perfect hands! They're beautiful.

Christy51274 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Christy51274 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2012, 08:13 PM   #113
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,686 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dangerous femme hands. New pic-taken last night.

Old 06-28-2012, 01:01 AM   #114
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy big hands

I have a love hate relationship with my hands. I have big hands. Bigger than a lot/most bio mens' hands. They're from my mother from her father. I can hold a lot of things in my hands. I can't think of ever being complimented on my hands. Watches are difficult to buy because of the size of my wrist. Pretty feminine rings are out because they aren't in my size. When I feel bad about myself I often look at my hands and see them as a negative validation of how I'm feeling.

Big hands are never seen as feminine or sexy. But no one has ever complained when I've given a massage because I can cover so much space.

When my ex and I bought matching bands, mine was the 'mens' size.

I try to get a manicure frequently but haven't recently because I've made such a mess of my cuticles.

Sorry I'm so down.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2012, 06:01 PM   #115
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bump

I think we need some more pics of some femme hands... just a suggestion.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2013, 02:50 PM   #116
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2013, 03:06 PM   #117
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantalizingfemme View Post
What do you think, guys? Hubba hubba, aren't they?

One of my favorite features on my girl!

Nothing like the classic french manicure, that is for sure!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2013, 03:10 PM   #118
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,703 Times in 7,722 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
What do you think, guys? Hubba hubba, aren't they?

One of my favorite features on my girl!

Nothing like the classic french manicure, that is for sure!
Yes, Dapper... TF has amazing nails...very elegant looking..... I LOVE a French Manicure as well...ty for sharing....
Old 02-24-2013, 03:11 PM   #119
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Yes, Dapper... TF has amazing nails...very elegant looking..... I LOVE a French Manicure as well...ty for sharing....
Well, she is the one who posted it, I just wanted to highlight how beuatiful they are!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2013, 03:30 PM   #120
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,703 Times in 7,722 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantalizingfemme View Post
oops, me bad...sorry TF...I didn't look above Dapper's post when I posted my comment...BUT yes, you have fabulous nails and hands...thanks for the smile this afternoon...

Tags
femme hands, hands