Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 03-12-2013, 09:30 PM   #3981
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Yes Ma'am! Butchiness- hard shell candy with a soft center
Relationship Status:
I've bee found-Life has new meaning to me

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey I'm In!

Hello all....Lusciouskiwi I'll have eggs and bacon with you for lunch any time;just add lox and some salad sprigs and some brie or manchego would be a great feast.

hope everyone had a great day and ready for the morning cup of jean juice soon

have a great one everybody that includes.... furry, scaly,feathered,winged family too
The Following User Says Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2013, 07:25 AM   #3982
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning loft dwellers..... and peekers
.... it is a very cold hump day here in Ohio land, with the wind gusting is rocking the truck, i been staying cuddled up in my blankies and watching the morning news show.
heyyyy welcome to the loft luckydawgsss....
its been a very very long time since i had lox n eggs.. i do remember it was pretty good ..

ty Linda ... for breakfast... i love bacon , thick crispy kind , but it doesnt like me .. heh

hope you all have a great hump day.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2013, 10:25 AM   #3983
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Happy nearly Noon ya'll.... It's gorgous out today, bright sun, blue skies, birds munchin' bugs n' singin.

What's everyone doing today? Yesterday was fun, the yard guy busted a big pipe, part of the sewage system. He thinks he fixed it...

Probably means more fun later this week.

It's too beautiful to stay in this morning, gonna go play outside.... Got painting to do errands to run, shopping for little stuff, heading to Winn Dixie, anyone need anything?

text me.....
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 09:59 PM   #3984
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Just wanted to stop in and say 'Good night'

Blow out your candles, bring the cats in, put the dogs out one last time....

make sure the stove is off, set your alarm....

Sweet Dreams ya'll.....
Old 03-14-2013, 06:49 AM   #3985
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Good Morning Lofters and peekers

Coffee is served !

Woke up to this at 4 am

Did I not predict this yesterday???

Yes, he'll be right over........
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2013, 10:53 AM   #3986
JrzyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym

JrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST Reputation
Cool newbie to BFP

Heya everyone...JrzyButch here....newbie to BF, thought I give it a try to see how this works, never seen this before & it looks like a cool site to browse around..just wanted to say...hello to everyone..
JrzyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JrzyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2013, 11:23 AM   #3987
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzyButch View Post
Heya everyone...JrzyButch here....newbie to BF, thought I give it a try to see how this works, never seen this before & it looks like a cool site to browse around..just wanted to say...hello to everyone..
Hey JrzyButch, welcome. Someone is bound to have some coffee on ...

The teacher in me is itching to point out that good hearted person isn't one word. But I won't, I'll resist!

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2013, 01:44 PM   #3988
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome Jrzybutch! I hope you enjoy your stay here on the Planet! There's a buncha nice folks on here!
Quote:
Old 03-14-2013, 04:09 PM   #3989
JrzyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym

JrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Heavenleah for the warm welcome!....appreciate that very much...
Old 03-14-2013, 04:10 PM   #3990
JrzyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym

Thank you Kiwi for the warm welcome also...
The Following User Says Thank You to JrzyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2013, 05:40 PM   #3991
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome Jrzybutch! Nice to see a fellow Garden Stater

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2013, 11:15 PM   #3992
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

wow i can't believe im up at this hour......
i have to pick up a load at 6am... guess i shouldnt of took that nap. heh...
heading to ... Toronto.... yay then hopefully home
i can't remember when i was home last... since ahhhhh mmmmm 1st part of feb?? i dont know

welcome to the loft... Jrzybutch how did you find the planet???

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2013, 05:45 AM   #3993
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

good morning peeps ! Cat woke me up to go out early this morning......had my coffee but still need another cup, I'm sharing so bring ya a cup for some Java..............
I hope everyone slept well...........see ya on the flipside of morning........ya'll have a great day now hear?!
Old 03-15-2013, 08:50 AM   #3994
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,972 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default 54 and holdin'...

been up since 2am, not sure i like dis insomnia thang. oy...
Old 03-15-2013, 09:27 AM   #3995
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

Hi all!

working on some papers for school - - trying to get my notes organized. exam schedule posted - - omg.
1st year is almost done - - seems to have flown by. classes have been great. although was driven to distraction when a young lady wore fishnet stockings the other day. yowza!

looking forward to a fun weekend.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:52 AM   #3996
JrzyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym

Thank you always for the warm welcome! and hello to my neighbor in the Garden State!
Old 03-15-2013, 11:56 AM   #3997
JrzyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym

Morningstar....I found the Planet very nice...everyone is nice also...I think I will be staying for a while.. and I hope you have a great day!
Old 03-15-2013, 12:02 PM   #3998
JrzyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym

Default Have a Great Day everyone!

I want to wish everyone a Happy Friday!... .Have a safe & great weekend
Ciao...JB
Old 03-15-2013, 12:04 PM   #3999
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hello & Welcome to the planet. A former native ny'er
Old 03-15-2013, 12:07 PM   #4000
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Welcome Jrzy Butch!! Hope you enjoy your time here, lots of great people to engage with, share a cuppa, and laugh with.

Arrrrgggghhhh!!!! Yes, am still cleaning the flood..... omg.

Am on what I hope is the last of the flood laundry, then I can start sterilizing everything... omg.

The dogs are freakin' even though they have plenty of other water to drink, they wanna slobber all over the laundry watering hole. oy. Geez, I'm working as fast as I can ya'll.... maybe you could help Nana by not being goobers and making more work for me??? That would be so special

Geez. I need a break.... oh, ya, this is my break!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature