Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 04-10-2013, 05:09 PM   #221
VeganDebbie

How Do You Identify?:
As me

VeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST Reputation

Hello all. I am new here; well I was on this site YEARS ago, but just came back to it.
VeganDebbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to VeganDebbie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2013, 09:08 AM   #222
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Stopping by to welcome all the newbies as I've been remiss lately in doing so.

It would be great if y'all feel up to it, to tell us a little about yourselves.
Personally, I enjoy reading what all the newbies have to say...
...ok, I enjoy reading whatever anyone writes.
Mostly, I like to get a feel for the person behind the words.

Have a good day and a better weekend everyone

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2013, 10:05 AM   #223
VeganDebbie

How Do You Identify?:
As me

VeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST Reputation

I really like reading something that holds my attention, makes me guess what is going to happen next in the story, or what have you. I REALLY love cooking, (I went and graduated from school for my degree in it), I love sewing by hand, love any and all types of music, love doing word searches, and also the pictures.
VeganDebbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to VeganDebbie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2013, 09:51 PM   #224
WordsOfMyReality

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Relationship Status:
Very single

WordsOfMyReality Has the BEST ReputationWordsOfMyReality Has the BEST ReputationWordsOfMyReality Has the BEST ReputationWordsOfMyReality Has the BEST ReputationWordsOfMyReality Has the BEST ReputationWordsOfMyReality Has the BEST ReputationWordsOfMyReality Has the BEST ReputationWordsOfMyReality Has the BEST ReputationWordsOfMyReality Has the BEST ReputationWordsOfMyReality Has the BEST ReputationWordsOfMyReality Has the BEST Reputation
Default Learning about New Forums!

Well I'd never heard of this forum prior to this past weekend at Dinah Shore in Palm Springs. I talked with an awesome woman from West Hollywood that said she is headed to my lovely town of Austin in a few weeks for an event here. So I joined the forum for two reasons... one to see what it's all about and two to see if I can find her as we lost contact Saturday night.

Any ideas on where to post?

Looking forward to learning more about this place!
WordsOfMyReality is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WordsOfMyReality For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2013, 06:08 PM   #225
wahya
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
im good

wahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Everyone!
wahya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wahya For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 08:53 AM   #226
Luke

How Do You Identify?:
Gender queer Ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,he
Relationship Status:
single

Luke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi

Hi.I hope I can post my introduction here again as I keep doing so in the wrong place.Is there anyone on here from U.K or Europe? I'm Luke .Am 39 teacher- ftm but haven't started transitioning .HAVE had a big conversation with parents though. Am looking for some cool like minded people to chat to!
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 09:35 AM   #227
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenderDaddy View Post
Hello to all. I'm a newbie and I thought I would take a moment to say hi. Looking forward to meeting new people and making some new friends. From what I've seen so far, this seems like an awesome place and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone better.
Hello TD and welcome to the planet!! There are many great folks here so I'm sure you will find a lot of new friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishrogue View Post
Hello everyone ,
I just wanted to get the newbie thing out of the way ! I am looking forward to meeting and talking with people. I joined at the urging of a friend , because alot of folks here knew my cousin Mike, aka chat daddy aka Jyd. Again, looking forward to making and talking to many new friends !
Hi Irishrogue. Welcome to the planet! Hope you have a lot of fun here! We're glad you finally joined us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentineTomboy View Post
Hello everyone, just stopping by to introduce myself.
Hey there ValentineTomboy. Thanks for introducing yourself and enjoy this great planet!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeganDebbie View Post
Hello all. I am new here; well I was on this site YEARS ago, but just came back to it.
Welcome back VeganDebbie. We are happy you decided to join us again. Enjoy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WordsOfMyReality View Post
Well I'd never heard of this forum prior to this past weekend at Dinah Shore in Palm Springs. I talked with an awesome woman from West Hollywood that said she is headed to my lovely town of Austin in a few weeks for an event here. So I joined the forum for two reasons... one to see what it's all about and two to see if I can find her as we lost contact Saturday night.

Any ideas on where to post?

Looking forward to learning more about this place!
Hello WordsOfMyReality. Welcome to the planet. Is this like a Cinderella story? There are some specific threads for different areas such as California. Perhaps search for that thread and post there. Maybe you will find her again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Hi.I hope I can post my introduction here again as I keep doing so in the wrong place.Is there anyone on here from U.K or Europe? I'm Luke .Am 39 teacher- ftm but haven't started transitioning .HAVE had a big conversation with parents though. Am looking for some cool like minded people to chat to!

Hi Luke! You'll find a lot of cool like minded folks here. Glad you found us! Have fun!!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 09:42 AM   #228
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome new Planeteers! (sorry I didn't welcome you each individually, but I'm afraid I'd leave someone out in error)

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 09:54 AM   #229
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

passing through to send fresh new wishes and hellos to all the latest newbie news on our Planet!!

Enjoy the stay and play play play!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2013, 11:48 AM   #230
psykftm

How Do You Identify?:
FtM
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, healing

psykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputation
Default heya

I don't know where to start. I'm new

Three things that brought me here...well for one, I'm a butch that finds other butches hot, which is not typical in the lesbian community. Butches/tomboys in general seem to be under represented-that's how I feel anyway.
I also could be transgender, but don't want to be lol. I donno I have a lot of stuff going on that I can't explain, and would love to talk with all kinds if people here. And I guess a third reason is I'm in my first lesbian relationship, with another butch, for about a year and 4 months. So from time to time it would be awesome to hear how others get through their differences.

user name is psykbutch because I'm a butch with a passion for psychology, and those are the two ways I see myself I guess. lol

Hi and take care
psykftm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to psykftm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2013, 12:02 PM   #231
Italianboi

How Do You Identify?:
tg butch.. gentleman...
Preferred Pronoun?:
he hy
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Italianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet everyone!! I hope u will enjoy here
Old 04-15-2013, 06:01 PM   #232
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome HOME everyone ENJOY your stay
Old 04-15-2013, 06:03 PM   #233
CherryBlonde

How Do You Identify?:
high femme babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she...her...Ms.
Relationship Status:
Single

CherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST Reputation

Hello everyone.....I'm Cherryblonde.....I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better......
CherryBlonde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CherryBlonde For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2013, 08:04 PM   #234
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by psykbutch View Post
I don't know where to start. I'm new

Hi and take care
HI psykbutch. Welcome to the planet. Hope you have a lot of fun here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBlonde View Post
Hello everyone.....I'm Cherryblonde.....I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better......
Hiya CherryBlonde! Hope you have a great time!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2013, 10:56 AM   #235
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't popped in for a while - been busy on fb. But a big welcome to all the new members. Hope you have fun and meet some new folks. We're all pretty fabulous here. Especially the Kiwis

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2013, 03:02 AM   #236
Heart~on~Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, just bein me
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, she, he, human... Lol By my name actually!
Relationship Status:
Single

Heart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Aloha from Hawaii!

Aloha!

I'm HOF, and I live in Maui, Hawaii. Newbie here to BFP, and I am looking forward to meeting cool people, and making new friends. I'm a little shy, until I get to know you. So, please feel free to hit me up for a chat, or just to say "hi".

This looks like a cool place to hang out, and I am really looking forward to it!!!
Heart~on~Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Heart~on~Fire For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2013, 10:51 PM   #237
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Aloha!

You live in one of the most beautiful places on earth! I have been to Maui twice and think it is a little slice of heaven. Welcome to the planet.

Waving from Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart~on~Fire View Post
Aloha!

I'm HOF, and I live in Maui, Hawaii. Newbie here to BFP, and I am looking forward to meeting cool people, and making new friends. I'm a little shy, until I get to know you. So, please feel free to hit me up for a chat, or just to say "hi".

This looks like a cool place to hang out, and I am really looking forward to it!!!
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2013, 11:39 PM   #238
Heart~on~Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, just bein me
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Heart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Nice to meet you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post
You live in one of the most beautiful places on earth! I have been to Maui twice and think it is a little slice of heaven. Welcome to the planet.

Waving from Canada!
Hi! Its very nice to meet you! Yes it is beautiful here and glad you got to visit.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heart~on~Fire For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 12:06 AM   #239
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Aloha and welcome new planeteers!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 02:19 AM   #240
Heart~on~Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, just bein me
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Smile Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
Aloha and welcome new planeteers!
Thank you very much fir the wekcome! Aloha!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heart~on~Fire For This Useful Post: