![]() |
|
|
#17 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;} Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Houston area
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 1,417
Thanked 4,747 Times in 1,139 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Carl Jung and Joseph Campbell dinner with the 2 of them for the conversation
Emma Goldman because she was a righteous babe, I would SO try to have my way with her after dinner, bold brilliant anarchist dames make me hot Albert Einstein because he was my hero as a kid JW von Goethe because he was a crazy genius
__________________
. "I need no warrant for being, and no word of sanction upon my being. I am the warrant and the sanction. " Ayn Rand, Anthem "So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post: |
| Tags |
| history, quiz |
|
|