Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 02:35 PM   #1
Daywalker
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: *
Posts: 3,750
Thanks: 6,499
Thanked 11,916 Times in 2,700 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Dirty!!!!!!!!!
Why, thank you.



__________________
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 05:31 PM   #2
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Someone's in direct competition with bete's thread.



Ooooooooooh.
__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 06:58 AM   #3
Kenna
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NC & CO
Posts: 4,806
Thanks: 4,624
Thanked 12,189 Times in 3,779 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default This could go here AND in What Cracked You Up Today thread....

on Wednesday when Blade's Dad met me at work....

Dad: I really like those garden bins you gave me for my tomatoes.... I've got three done and put by the house, I want to put 6 there and I need 2 more for my shed....I need to get more potting soil; where did you get that stuff you gave me?

Me: At that little farmer's market, on their front porch.

Dad: *thoughtful look on face* Their porch?

Me: yeah, right next to their front door.

Dad: *very thoughtful look....you could just see the 'hamster turning its wheel'*... how much did you pay for it?

Me: Eight Dollars

Dad: Eight Dollars??!!! Why did Blade tell me it was Seven?

Me: Cause it's 7.99 *goofy grin*

Dad: *very silly grin, amused laugh!* He's just like me!! 7.99!!

We both CRACKED up!!! If you only knew how much they were alike!!


Me: one more penny makes it 8.

Dad: Yep, he's just like me. Why is Kmart selling it for Ten Bucks?

Me: I don't know, is it the same thing?

Dad: Yes, I think so....why would Kmart sell it for 10$ and the market sell it for 7.99?

Me: I don't know.... maybe it isn't the same thing.... I go to the market all the time, want me to pick you up some?

Dad: naww, I'll get it. I just can't figure why Kmart sells it for more.

Me: You big goof. *hugs him good bye*

***I adore that old man, he's a good soul!.... and makes me laugh every time we are together.***
__________________
****************************
She has been through hell, so believe me when I say, fear her when she looks into a fire and smiles.
~E.Corona~
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2011, 08:38 PM   #4
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: south florida
Posts: 2,494
Thanks: 3,264
Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
Rep Power: 0
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation
Default Jo laying on one side of sectional me sitting on other

JO:
Me: honey u didnt give full disclosure about "things" in the beginning
Jo: ur just rubbing off on me
Me: whens the last time you heard me
Jo: last night---you made my eyes bleed
Me:
Jo:
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2011, 06:51 PM   #5
WingsOnFire
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Portland Oregon
Posts: 3,945
Thanks: 12,015
Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Damon: "I am backing up (the show we were watching) because I am confused"

Me: "I stay confused"

Damon: "I am not suprised living in a house with me"

Me: (playing on my computer not EVEN thinking of what I was saying) "You can say that again!"

Damon: "Did you not think I could hear that?!?! I am not completely deaf you know."

Me: "Oops!"
__________________


Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2011, 04:26 PM   #6
jelli
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!
 
jelli's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: *SC*
Posts: 836
Thanks: 1,758
Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
Rep Power: 16588550
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Banjo, our Pom, picked out a cute lil baby dragon from the petstore. Cruel was sitting in recliner and Banjo kept putting the dragon on the arm of the chair and licking it.

Cruel: "Banjo, why do you keep licking your baby dragon?"

Me: "If you had a baby dragon you'd lick it too."
__________________

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jelli For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2011, 08:59 AM   #7
msW8ing
Member

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself
 
msW8ing's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Lewiston, Idaho
Posts: 920
Thanks: 4,700
Thanked 2,497 Times in 654 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation
Default

While sitting and watching "Two Fat Ladies" A cooking show that just cracks me up I love those ladies. One was making a kind of bread and I didn't hear what she called it.
Me to my daughter: Is she making spotted dick? (which is an english bread )
My daughter: ROFLMAO so hard she had tears
Me: very mature for a 21 yr old
My daughter: ahahahahahahaha those are words I never thought I'd ever hear from you Mama (while she is still rofl)
__________________
Don't judge me by my past..I don't live there anymore

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2011, 10:44 AM   #8
durrrrrrrr
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ayup
Posts: 3,603
Thanks: 8,299
Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation
Default

me: 10 more nuts and I get another life

Wimsi: that's nice honey, hope you get your nuts

( few minutes later )

me: YAY !

Wimsi: you must of got your 10 nuts, I am proud of you
__________________

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 07:07 PM   #9
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: south florida
Posts: 2,494
Thanks: 3,264
Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
Rep Power: 0
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation
Default shit heard in the car!

driving to the beach today

Me: look honey a produce stand
Jo: doesnt look very good,they dont have anything
Me: umm its Sunday they're closed
Me: ( starting to laugh so hard im about to pee on myself)
Jo: ( trying to pinch my arm) you need to lose some weight so i can get a grip on u!
Me:

scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 07:22 PM   #10
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.
 
1 Highscore

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southeast corner
Posts: 5,633
Thanks: 24,417
Thanked 25,403 Times in 4,660 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
driving to the beach today

Me: look honey a produce stand
Jo: doesnt look very good,they dont have anything
Me: umm its Sunday they're closed
Me: ( starting to laugh so hard im about to pee on myself)
Jo: ( trying to pinch my arm) you need to lose some weight so i can get a grip on u!
Me:

Don't worry...she paid me back.
Tonight, after making dinner, unloading the dishwasher....

Scoote: You never do anything for me. (said with a smirk)

Me: I made you dinner.

Scoote: Well you never make me anything else.

Me: I made you jello, and chocolate trifle and...

Scoote (interrupting) : Well, I don't have any hard-boiled eggs, do I????

__________________
I'm not tall enough to ride emotional roller coasters
JustJo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JustJo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 06:57 AM   #11
Teddybear
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single
 
Teddybear's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Here there everywhere.
Posts: 2,097
Thanks: 4,620
Thanked 6,233 Times in 1,687 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Cinnamongrl563 and I r sitting around talking about old football players and I brought up an old Ga football player this is how the exchange went:


Me: do u know who Herschel Walker is?
Cinn: of course I do
Me: I have met him and used to live about 20 miles from him. He went to the University of Georgia
Cinn: too bad Ga doeant have a football team
:/
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 07:29 PM   #12
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.
 
cinnamongrrl's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Home in NC..gonna dig in like a tick this time…
Posts: 7,665
Thanks: 15,253
Thanked 27,603 Times in 6,959 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
Cinnamongrl563 and I r sitting around talking about old football players and I brought up an old Ga football player this is how the exchange went:


Me: do u know who Herschel Walker is?
Cinn: of course I do
Me: I have met him and used to live about 20 miles from him. He went to the University of Georgia
Cinn: too bad Ga doeant have a football team
:/
ummmmm I MEANT....an NFL team...Idk how I possibly forgot about the Falcons....as much as I keep hearing about how much better their record is than the PATS.....
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 12:23 PM   #13
pinkgeek
Member

How Do You Identify?:
that grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, grrl, piranha, monkey
Relationship Status:
captured....
 
pinkgeek's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 377
Thanks: 1,054
Thanked 1,456 Times in 311 Posts
Rep Power: 13998708
pinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputation
Default

me: what are you doing with a belt and a cigarette..
J: I'm....I'm trying to beat the cigarette..oh god why isn't the coffee done..

<It's pretty rare anyone makes less sense than me in the morning, but today Jess won by a landslide and then some.....>
__________________
------------------------------------
~pink

"I‘m heir to madness. Vessel of perversion. Your nightmare should you cross me."

((Want to read about my life in Hawaii and my ongoing war against the roosters and my pony size dog and my wedding?)) http://www.alohafemme.wordpress.com/
pinkgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pinkgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2012, 02:09 PM   #14
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 6,100
Thanks: 29,380
Thanked 30,498 Times in 5,198 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Bully: Wow this storm and arctic air running around is gonna reek havoc on people and OMG what it may do to the turnips in Ohio!!!

Belle: Are turnips that important to you? For real?

Bully:

moments pass.....Bully staring at me without blinking, slowly starts levitating two feet off the ground and floats towards me as her head turns in a complete circle 7 times.

Speaking slowly...

Bully: the TURNOUT!!! NOT turnips!!!! THE ELECTION OMG THE ELECTION TURNOUT!!!!

~ Geewhiz

__________________
~ I've learned that people will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel. ~
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2012, 02:33 PM   #15
Fatale
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Not your average babe in the woods.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular
 
Fatale's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: The edge
Posts: 210
Thanks: 22
Thanked 896 Times in 166 Posts
Rep Power: 12150549
Fatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Shouted to my cat who has been madly digging in the litter box for what seems an eternity, "If you don't stop that infernal digging I'm having cat kabobs for dinner!"
Fatale is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fatale For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2012, 02:36 PM   #16
macele
Member

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: mississippi
Posts: 1,066
Thanks: 3,178
Thanked 3,231 Times in 847 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Bully: Wow this storm and arctic air running around is gonna reek havoc on people and OMG what it may do to the turnips in Ohio!!!

Belle: Are turnips that important to you? For real?

Bully:

moments pass.....Bully staring at me without blinking, slowly starts levitating two feet off the ground and floats towards me as her head turns in a complete circle 7 times.

Speaking slowly...

Bully: the TURNOUT!!! NOT turnips!!!! THE ELECTION OMG THE ELECTION TURNOUT!!!!

~ Geewhiz



that's just funny now, ... whew i mean totally funny LOL
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 10:34 PM   #17
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
one queer mama
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3
 
bright_arrow's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: nor cal
Posts: 2,911
Thanks: 3,645
Thanked 9,369 Times in 2,297 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

*Phoebe comes racing over and scoots her butt across the carpet.. I look at her, slightly horrified, and then smell poop*

Me: Uh, she just scooted her ass across the carpet.. EW! I think..
Abby: I smell poop.
Bard: Yeah, she did right by the door.
Me: Ewwww.
Bard: Maybe she had a cling-on from Uranus.
Me: OMG..
Abby: *..takes a minute then starts laughing* From Uranus! Your anus! And it comes from your anus!
Me: Oh my god, this is going into the overheard thread...
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 11:01 PM   #18
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up
 
girl_dee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Livin’ the Dream
Posts: 24,079
Thanks: 30,560
Thanked 54,819 Times in 13,908 Posts
Rep Power: 21474874
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Gemme in the lingerie thread

"i like it without the pants"
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2012, 08:17 PM   #19
genghisfawn
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14
 
genghisfawn's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 561
Thanks: 2,056
Thanked 2,158 Times in 403 Posts
Rep Power: 21474851
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation
Default

We are trying to leave the house but I'm still gathering up the gimcracks I need...

Hym: Wallet? Keys? Phone?

Me: Oh poo. My phone. I don't know where it is.

Hym: Bathroom? Kitchen? Other coat?

Me: I have no idea. Could you please call it?

Hym: Um. *reaches for hys phone, and I continue to gather my shinies*

Hym: You know, when I was at Dollarama the other day, I noticed they sold condoms.

Me: *aghast* Wow. I'd trust that like I'd trust a balloon with a nail in it. Did you see any cool toys? What about those spatulas I like? Spatulae? Ugh. *flustered*

Hym: *opens the door as I wander out* There. Distracted you out the door.
genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2012, 08:54 PM   #20
Kenna
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NC & CO
Posts: 4,806
Thanks: 4,624
Thanked 12,189 Times in 3,779 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default

while going thu Wendy's drive - thru...
Me: $2.23 for a large fries?
anonymous Friend on speaker phone: why don't you just get a couple off the dollar menu?
long pause
Me: that would still be $2 bucks, you goof
Them : oh yeah, it would

I love they always find something to make me laugh
__________________
****************************
She has been through hell, so believe me when I say, fear her when she looks into a fire and smiles.
~E.Corona~
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:32 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018