Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Kentucky Forums

Old 11-15-2011, 06:16 PM   #21
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WomenMoveMe View Post
Western Kentucky here. I am pleased to see others here from this fine state. I was under the impression I was all alone!
LOL. I hear ya.
ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 06:55 PM   #22
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls View Post
Hey Ferret.. I am in Richmond,just south of Lexington.. its a pleasure to meet you.
Hey L2L..i lived in Richmond for about a yr...have some friends that were born and raised(and still there)..I see its changed a lot--at least at the 1st exit--a lot of growth...i havent been back there in several yrs tho
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:17 PM   #23
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
Hey L2L..i lived in Richmond for about a yr...have some friends that were born and raised(and still there)..I see its changed a lot--at least at the 1st exit--a lot of growth...i havent been back there in several yrs tho
Im the middle exit,still on the bypass. its changed even in the almost 5 yrs I have lived here. Great people though.. I have tons of friends off the first exit.

how long has it been Scoote?

We have Imax theaters here, oh they built a new mall too. The other one is now discount movies. I like it,it has everything im used to in Fla and a lil more, its packed with stuff here for a lil town.
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 08:14 AM   #24
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls View Post
Im the middle exit,still on the bypass. its changed even in the almost 5 yrs I have lived here. Great people though.. I have tons of friends off the first exit.

how long has it been Scoote?

We have Imax theaters here, oh they built a new mall too. The other one is now discount movies. I like it,it has everything im used to in Fla and a lil more, its packed with stuff here for a lil town.
prolly a good 10-12 yrs....i wondered if they would rebuild mall or shut it down completely...and i agree great andfriendlyy ppl...and all the amenities of big city,but still small town feel!...u ever fish in Lake Reba? used to be a great place to go!
Old 11-16-2011, 08:43 AM   #25
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
prolly a good 10-12 yrs....i wondered if they would rebuild mall or shut it down completely...and i agree great andfriendlyy ppl...and all the amenities of big city,but still small town feel!...u ever fish in Lake Reba? used to be a great place to go!
Wow Scoote im sure a ton has changed then! BTW I grew up in South Fla, ... where are you at down there?

I agree it does have the feel of a big city and small town.
I always go to Lake Reba its still a great place to go.. it has a golf course,gooney golf,batting cages,softball fields,and a water park.. oh and dog parks its great.. plus fishing
The Following User Says Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2011, 09:56 AM   #26
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

lol yeah im sure a lot has changed there..sometimes time just kinda stands still for me..hard to believe i've lived here for 3.5 yrs..im so looking forward to getting back up that way next week.... i live in Port St Lucie....where are you from?
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2011, 10:35 AM   #27
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Quote:
lol yeah im sure a lot has changed there..sometimes time just kinda stands still for me..hard to believe i've lived here for 3.5 yrs..im so looking forward to getting back up that way next week.... i live in Port St Lucie....where are you from?
I am from Palm Bch Cty.. but have lived all over south Fla

you coming to Richmond for Thanksgiving? if so we should have a cup of coffee or something,if your not so busy with family and friends that is Hastings moved to the new mall and put in a coffee house its nice to sit at.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:51 AM   #28
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

Grew up in the hills myself. Hi to all you'ins. I grew up in Southern Ohio (Uh-hi-uh, rather--people in California used to ask me if I meant Hawaii.)

I was born and raised right across the river from Wheeling, there in that triangle between Kentucky and WVa. Can't say I'd want to live back there again, but the background now seems rich and colorful to me. Also, depressing, as it's known for, but every place is more complex than it's portrayed.

Back when, most gays/lesbians were super-closeted. It's probably way different now. Hope so, anyway. I do go back--all my family is still where they started. But I don't socialize there so I'm not sure what "the scene" is now. I kind of doubt there's an officially gay bar in our county, though there sure are lots of bars. Probably gays and lesbians "in-the-know" just tend to hang out in certain ones.

Glad to meet you. Hope you enjoy beautiful Kentucky.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:38 PM   #29
honeynroses

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

honeynroses is on a distinguished road
Default Hello

I'm a little sad to see this thread isn't active. Maybe a new post will get it going again.

I've lived in Kentucky for 3 years. I moved from Nashville right after the flood. It's a nice city, but I'm unsure of the local butch/femme community. I'm newly single and have no idea where the happening places are around here. Any help?
honeynroses is offline   Reply With Quote