CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowinghawk View Post

I would like to meet a woman who lives within 25 miles of town (Columbus,OH), and identifies as Femme (not an over the top barbie girl, but somewhat of a girly girl) someone white between 30-50 (although I might consider a bit younger or older) Blonde hair is my downfall (MAJOR TURN ON) but brunets are OK too, so are Goth looks and alternative hair colors, but please no redheads. Sorry ladies, but I have had nothing but BAD experiences with those.
Wow. I'm with Ciaran. snowinghawk, I was really shocked that you would specify someone white. Do you really require whiteness? What's up with that?

And not to pick on you, but your insistence on something as insignificant, (and ephemeral), as hair colour being a deal-breaker is mind blowing. Good luck with that.
Old 08-10-2013, 09:01 AM   #2
snowinghawk

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, and occasionaly Bitch
Relationship Status:
Single and looking for Miss Right

snowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputation

Ok it's like this ladies. If I am not sexually attracted to someone it's just not going to work for me. I am not sexually attracted to women who are not white, who are redheads, or who are not femme. I am not racist. I have many friends of many ethnic backgrounds. I know what I want and will not settle for less. Why should I. And as far as having good luck with this....actually I have met an amazing femme here who fit my description of what I am looking for and so much more.
snowinghawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 01:02 PM   #3
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowinghawk View Post
I know what I want and will not settle for less. Why should I.
There in lies the rub.

What you consider "less than" is what others may consider best.
Agreed, attraction is based on one's personal preference.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Etc.

The words..." Less than" are so caustic.
If you stated..." I know what I want and will not accept what I don't want."
That statement sounds so much better and leaves out the negative implications that do not belong there.

As far as experience goes,
I was just wondering what would happen if you fell for a blond haired woman who was a natural red head? She just happens to color her hair.

Just a few of my thoughts.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 01:05 PM   #4
snowinghawk

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, and occasionaly Bitch
Relationship Status:
Single and looking for Miss Right

snowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE
I was just wondering what would happen if you fell for a blond haired woman who was a natural red head? She just happens to color her hair.

[/QUOTE]

That would be perfectly fine with me. I just have no attraction what-so-ever to redheads.
snowinghawk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to snowinghawk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2013, 05:16 AM   #5
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Would like to meet ...

a sweet smart ass with twinkling eyes, crooked smile, and ticklish toes.
irreverent sense of humor, unabashedly naughtily wired for fun.
relaxed life view, infectious laughter, occasional flatulence in public.
admiration for natures gifts, fury, mystery.
voracious learner, under the sheets aficionados.
animal lover, cigarette free, silliness provider.

all nerds, goobers, misfits, underachievers welcome to apply
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2013, 05:22 AM   #6
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post

You keep describing me, when will you see the Britlandian light?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2013, 10:24 PM   #7
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

perusing for useless facts junkie,
avid spiritual seeker,
liberal taste buds,
sober magician,
nature lover ....
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2013, 04:58 AM   #8
Daktari

Quote:
perusing for useless facts junkie,
avid spiritual seeker,
liberal taste buds,
sober magician,
nature lover ....
...and still you continue to describe me
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2013, 12:48 AM   #9
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
...and still you continue to describe me
you are so cute

why do you live so far away?
Old 10-08-2014, 06:58 AM   #10
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Default reposting "wish list"

Quote:
I am the marshmallow in your hot chocolate
the sugar in your coffee
Ice cubes for your tea

The teaspoon in your bed
a pillow for your head
The pencil for your lead

The flowers in your garden
apple from your tree
pollen to your bee

Me and thee
At last you see
Are meant to be

Still available for parties and small gatherings.

Quote:

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2014, 10:09 PM   #11
fatallyblonde

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

fatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputation

okay gonna give this a little try...

I would like to meet an old fashioned Butch or Stone Butch over the age of 35 who is down to earth, smart, kind, tough, has lots of self-respect and knows what they want...

... I'd prefer someone in Australia so the chance of meeting face to face is higher but honestly I am totally willing to do some long distance chatting and see what could happen...! Why not?

I'm 5'4" and would prefer someone taller. I love beefcakes and fitness freaks but also the sturdy, robust and cuddly... I guess in general I just like big people!

I value emotional intelligence over book learning and prefer the working class over white collar wankers. I like people to have healthy egos and good self-respect but not to be obnoxious jerks.

I need a good strong top who knows how to fuck hard but also understands tenderness and affection.

As for me... I'm a curvy Marilyn Monroe lookalike. I work in entertainment and am I nail artist. I'm a thorough glamour puss and love dolling up but no time for pretensions or games or being a jerk to anyone. I'm very strong willed and independent but also vulnerable and fragile in my own way. I've been around the block more than once so I have a tough outlook on life... but am a total romantic at heart nonetheless. I pride myself on integrity and kindness and being connected with others and the world around me.

I basically dream of settling down with a beautiful Butch in traditional bliss. If you are searching for someone too, please send me a private message... let's chat at least!

Last edited by nycfem; 01-01-2014 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Photos for Gallery only
fatallyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fatallyblonde For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2014, 03:51 AM   #12
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation

I've been reading through the thread and it's been a hoot. HoneyBarbara, you are an absolute kick-ass femme.

While I would really like to date again, I'm still trying to do some needed work on myself. Seems I have been for years.

I'm 57, single, stone butch. Trying to get on SSI, currently on state assistance. I'm an artist and crafts person, working in a lot of different media, these days mainly jewelry making. Doing my damned-ist to get out of Oklahoma and in a State where I might have a hope of making a living/partial living as an artist. Really want a little piece of land, for a small home, with a big garden, fruit trees, some animals-yes, I'm an omnivore. I'm into alternative building, permaculture/green gardening/farming, and yes, I dumpster dive.

I'm on the far left politically, blue collar all my life and working class poor. I'm also OLP-Out Loud and Proud. My health isn't great, but I'm doing what I can to try to make it better, or at least keep it from getting worse. I quit smoking 5 yrs ago this spring. I'm not really a drinker, but I'm okay if you are a light/social drinker. I'm smart, mouthy as hell, sarcastic, and I PAY ATTENTION. I know how to do housework, I'm a pretty good scratch cook, and I take care of the bills and the necisities (even if I can't spell it) first. I love books, like movies, animals. I have a grown daughter and a 16 yr old granddaughter that I love very much, but I REALLY dont want to raise anymore kids.

I'm skinny, though getting a little heavy, I'm all arms and legs, 5'7" tall, grey hair and hazel eyes. lots of wrinkles.
And this is turning into a novel...

Dont say I didn't warn you...
okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to okieblu For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2014, 07:45 PM   #13
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

What the heck...here goes

I feel you, you're floating around in my mind and my heart. You're a classy femme woman. You're in your late 40's or early 50's, but certainly don't look or act it! You love to be spoiled, you love to laugh, you love to cook with a partner, you love adventures and you love DOGS!

You're looking for a butch lesbian that is funny, loving, romantic and will treat you like the princess you are. A butch that will take care of you when you need it and give you your "rein" when you want it. A butch that will have you laughing, dancing and loving. A butch that wants to make a life long commitment. NOT a hit and run. You're NOT looking for a one night stand, someone to share with your partner, or some sleazy "let's have phone sex", you are a femme, you're looking for REAL. And I hate to brag but, not only am I REAL but I'm AWESOME!!

Life is short. I'm looking for my LAST wife, not my NEXT. You must be a femme. I won't compromise with that. I am butch, I'm a stone butch and only attracted to femmes. I'm waiting for you baby.... Satisfaction guaranteed or your loneliness cheerfully refunded...

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2014, 02:04 PM   #14
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I read all these posts and sit here, think to myself, why do words not come so easy for me when I want to write in this thread, but my poetry can flow. All I can say is if anyone wants to get an inside look at me, find my poetry thread and start at the beginning.

I'm slow out the gate when it comes to love. When I get interested in a single femme, she's usually dating someone by the time I get brave enough to ask her out. I often think, if it was meant to be it would. The powers that be would just put us in the same space and let the dance begin. I'm the kind of person that knows from the first look and the first hug, if we made a connection.

It's been over 4 years since I've been in a relationship. I had to make sure all the cobwebs were cleaned out of my heart and head just to be fair to myself and anyone that may take an interest in me. I didn't want to be vulnerable and perhaps open old wounds. In fact, it honestly scares me a little to get involved, let my heart feel again, but I know I can and I will. It's part of human nature. We want to feel without pain, but it happens. We want to love forever, but sometimes it doesn't happen that way. We take that leap of faith and always hope for the best...well, here I am taking that leap of faith.

I'm a gentle butch looking for a femme that accepts me as I am, flawed. I'm 55 even if my friends don't think I look or act my age at times. Must love animals, if you really want to get to know me. Those that do know me from BFP in real life can probably tell you more about me than I have written here.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2014, 05:03 PM   #15
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Add-on

Short and simple

Single Butch, 57 ISO Femme into Permaculture/Homesteading/Etc

I'm looking for a best friend as well as a partner. Let's take it slow and see what happens.
okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 08:29 AM   #16
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I read all these posts and sit here, think to myself, why do words not come so easy for me when I want to write in this thread, but my poetry can flow. All I can say is if anyone wants to get an inside look at me, find my poetry thread and start at the beginning.

I'm slow out the gate when it comes to love. When I get interested in a single femme, she's usually dating someone by the time I get brave enough to ask her out. I often think, if it was meant to be it would. The powers that be would just put us in the same space and let the dance begin. I'm the kind of person that knows from the first look and the first hug, if we made a connection.

It's been over 4 years since I've been in a relationship. I had to make sure all the cobwebs were cleaned out of my heart and head just to be fair to myself and anyone that may take an interest in me. I didn't want to be vulnerable and perhaps open old wounds. In fact, it honestly scares me a little to get involved, let my heart feel again, but I know I can and I will. It's part of human nature. We want to feel without pain, but it happens. We want to love forever, but sometimes it doesn't happen that way. We take that leap of faith and always hope for the best...well, here I am taking that leap of faith.

I'm a gentle butch looking for a femme that accepts me as I am, flawed. I'm 55 even if my friends don't think I look or act my age at times. Must love animals, if you really want to get to know me. Those that do know me from BFP in real life can probably tell you more about me than I have written here.

It's never easy getting back into the mode of trying to find a person to share our lives with. It's scary, especially if you've been hurt before. Who wants to get their heart broken time after time? So I applaud you for taking that leap!

We all have our faults, I like to think it's what makes us unique or differ from others. If we were perfect, we would be boring!

Femmes... I know this post was written awhile ago and not sure if Wolfie is still looking or not but...while I don't know Wolfie all that well, I do have to say that from what I do know.... (I'm not sure if you go by hy/she) hy is funny, loves to laugh, and is loyal to those people who are hys friends/family. I know that Wolfie loves to dance and has a great time doing so! I've seen that in person at past Reunions. I know hy loves animals as well, which in my book always says a lot about a person. Wolfie is definitely a great sport also... wore a tutu at last years reunion. I don't know many Butches/Guys who would have done that.. I wouldn't have lol.

Anyway, if you are looking for a genuine, caring, funny person... take a look here. You never know... you might find a like connection that could lead to more!

(Sorry Wolfie for writing this if you aren't looking anymore. Just thought since you said your friends could write more that I would add some stuff.)

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post: