Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Myth: Femmes/girls/women can't fix things around the house, move anything heavy or deal with the "creepy crawlies" like bugs and snakes.

And I can prove it cuz I do this stuff all the damn time...

lol if anyone doubted this they should spend a day here. As I sit here with grease on my shirt and in my hair, 3 pounds of sweat and dirt on me and I'll be damn if I didn't completely fuck up the pedicure I just got. So instead my pretty red toes have a bit of goat shit, some smelly ass organic fertilizer and I just fixed the tire on a huge commercial grade sprayer the pulls behind my lawn tractor. Of course I had to shuffle through boxes with mice jumping to find parts in the barn.

Oh yeah, its a typical day around here with this femme
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2012, 02:28 PM   #82
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Myth- A Dominant Woman is heartless & unreasonable. She dominants and controls people because she was hurt or abused in her past.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2012, 06:28 AM   #83
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

myth : only femmes are submissives
myth: butch submissives are weak
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2012, 07:40 AM   #84
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Myth: Only femmes can get a manicure and pedicure.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2012, 08:03 AM   #85
G Snap!

How Do You Identify?:
gay. I'm very happy, thank you!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Chefhmboyrd's seeing eye blonde

Thanked 1,109 Times in 229 Posts
G Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Fact: gender is forced upon a child before they are born.
G Snap! is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to G Snap! For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2012, 08:27 AM   #86
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow ....

Men/Guys/Boys- don't like commitment.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2012, 11:32 AM   #87
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

myth: only the femme gives childbirth
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 03:29 AM   #88
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

Myth- Guys don't have feelings.

Of course I have feelings. I'm not a rock. I kinda hate how when I deal with a situation with logic people assume I don't or are trying to hide my feelings. The fact of the matter is I would rather fix the situation then deal with how I am feeling. It's not because I am male that I feel this way its just because I am me.

I also don't like to be too emotional publicly. It is just not something I feel comfortable with, I don't like being read by people I am not close with. I am ok with how I feel but no so ok about how others may judge. If I know a person really well I will share but if I don't I maintain a poker face. Again, it has nothing to do with masculinity or being male. It just has to do with my level of comfort.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 04:42 AM   #89
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy View Post

Myth: All butches identify as "She"
Myth: All butches identify as "He" or "Hym".

Fact: Many masculine butches embrace that they are female, woman and butch!

Fact: Some butches even identify as Gender-free!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 03:41 PM   #90
Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

That all femmes are emotionally high maintenance!! I'm sorry but that particular one does make me emotional, in a homicidal way
Old 06-26-2012, 06:22 PM   #91
Femminator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married, but not legally in my state!

Femminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST Reputation

That Butches don't wear makeup or worry about their hair, that all Femmes have long hair and wear all kinds of makeup lOL
Old 06-26-2012, 06:35 PM   #92
BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Myth: The only reason a woman would want to become a male is because she's been hurt/abandoned by a male very close to her during childhood. *snorts!*

Laugh Everytime I Hear That One,
Brute.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BrutalDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 03:05 AM   #93
Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalDyke View Post
Myth: The only reason a woman would want to become a male is because she's been hurt/abandoned by a male very close to her during childhood. *snorts!*

Laugh Everytime I Hear That One,
Brute.
That one doesn't even make sense! Surely if she'd been hurt by a male she'd want .... oh never mind *brain collapses in heap*
Old 06-27-2012, 07:28 AM   #94
boobookitty

How Do You Identify?:
I like the tag Lipstick Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
not picky, but male pronouns are soothing to the psyche
Relationship Status:
not looking for more than friends

boobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputation

myth: gender is forced upon a child before they are born.

fact: the sexual role, and expectation,is often assigned before birth
fact: gender is a complex interplay of brain function, body form and hormonal balance.
fact: gender role and expression is a social contruct.
fact: gender and biological sex are not the same thing
fact: for many people, gender is not 'fixed' and can change or vary over the course of their life and even within the span of a single day.
fact: a mismatch between gender awareness and body, is one of the most emotionally and physically devistating things a person can experience.
Old 06-27-2012, 07:51 AM   #95
boobookitty

How Do You Identify?:
I like the tag Lipstick Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
not picky, but male pronouns are soothing to the psyche
Relationship Status:
not looking for more than friends

boobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputation

The myth here -- is that this discription isn't sexy --

"...with grease on my shirt and in my hair, 3 pounds of sweat and dirt on me and I'll be damn if I didn't completely fuck up the pedicure I just got. So instead my pretty red toes have a bit of goat shit, some smelly ass organic fertilizer and I just fixed the tire on a huge commercial grade sprayer the pulls behind my lawn tractor."

I keep reading it over and over again... (sigh)
Old 06-30-2012, 06:07 PM   #96
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

why did you quote me?

Can you clarify ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post

Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 07:21 PM   #97
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Quote:
why did you quote me?

Can you clarify ?
Quote:

Myth: All butches identify as "She"
Are you serious?

You wrote "Myth: all butches identify as "She"."

Conversely, it is a myth that all butches identify as "He" or "Hym". There are plenty of masculine, female and women-identified butches that do not use male pronouns or identify as male.

There are also butches that identify as gender-free.

Simple.

I thought it was self-explanatory.

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2012, 09:41 AM   #98
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Are you serious?

You wrote "Myth: all butches identify as "She"."

Conversely, it is a myth that all butches identify as "He" or "Hym". There are plenty of masculine, female and women-identified butches that do not use male pronouns or identify as male.

There are also butches that identify as gender-free.

Simple.

I thought it was self-explanatory.
Yes, I am serious

The last time I checked websters dictionary "Myth" meant not true, not real, a fantasy.

Why you would quote me personally, when I stated MY post on "Myths", you decide to correct them?

I understood perfectly what you meant as far as Myths, but not your facts as stated in your previous post. This thread is about myths.
The Following User Says Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2012, 09:45 AM   #99
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Yes, I am serious

The last time I checked websters dictionary "Myth" meant not true, not real, a fantasy.

Why you would quote me personally, when I stated MY post on "Myths", you decide to correct them?

I understood perfectly what you meant as far as Myths, but not your facts as stated in your previous post. This thread is about myths.
I am not going to debate you.

Conversely means the opposite of something!

We are both correct in our posts.

It is a fact that not all butches identify as he or hym!

There are many butches, right here on the Planet that do not identify as male but identify as masculine, female and women!

I was not saying you were wrong!

People have posted both myths and facts about gender on this thread. I am allowed to post a fact as I see it, in in the same way you are allowed to post a myth as you see it!

End of issue for me.

Period.

~Washington Post

Last edited by *Anya*; 07-01-2012 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Clarification!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2012, 10:02 AM   #100
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
I am not going to debate you.

Conversely means the opposite of something!

We are both correct in our posts.

It is a fact that not all butches identify as he or hym!

There are many butches, right here on the Planet that do not identify as male but identify as masculine, female and women!

I was not saying you were wrong!

People have posted both myths and facts about gender on this thread. I am allowed to post a fact as I see it, in in the same way you are allowed to post a myth as you see it!

End of issue for me.

Period.
Why quote me if my post didn't pertain to your post?

It clearly looked like you were correcting my post.

Im done too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:

Tags
binary, butch, femme, guys, myths