The Butch Zone For all things "Butch"

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2015, 11:00 PM   #22
Birch

How Do You Identify?:
masculine
Relationship Status:
enticed

Birch Has the BEST ReputationBirch Has the BEST ReputationBirch Has the BEST ReputationBirch Has the BEST ReputationBirch Has the BEST ReputationBirch Has the BEST ReputationBirch Has the BEST ReputationBirch Has the BEST ReputationBirch Has the BEST ReputationBirch Has the BEST ReputationBirch Has the BEST Reputation
Default ...

I guess I will give it a shot...

I guess what hits me like ascot was asking is when someone uses my real first name. I have had the same nickname forever...my pay stubs have it...bank stuff uses it and so on..
Every now and again I am shocked to hear the name.....via voice message or just something new in my life. In a waiting room and my name is called and the confusion and looks when I get up as THAT person.
The shock is not oh I am a woman...it's more...that's me?....in a general sense. It might just be seeing others reactions. That they are not aware of butches in general...which I completely don't get. Hopefully those moments open eyes and people in general are more aware.

I think every human is amazing in their own skin.

I also just wanted to mention something about the vitamins......
I found out a long time ago that I have very high testosterone levels...and because of this my doc told me to get men's vitamins and hair care ...hygiene products.

I hope this was on topic.

Birch
Birch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Birch For This Useful Post: