Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2009, 09:05 AM   #1
MainelyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Single

MainelyButch is a name known to allMainelyButch is a name known to allMainelyButch is a name known to allMainelyButch is a name known to allMainelyButch is a name known to allMainelyButch is a name known to all
Default MainelyButch has found the Planet!

Hey there folks! I just registered here...some may recognize me from other BF sites...or my B-F collaboration channel on Youtube. I do recognize several of you from other sites!

This looks nice, I like the color for a change up...keeps things more interesting.

How do we post pictures? I can't seem to figure out how to get my photo up instead of an avatar? Any help with that would be appreciated.

It's a beautiful day here in southern Maine! Sunny and warming up...hopefully to the 60's today!

Glad I found the site...looks like it's pretty interesting, has some great topics and forums and the layout is easy enough to navigate. Hope to spend more time here as the cold weather and snow come and I hunker down for the winter!

I hope everyone is doing good and enjoying life! That's what it's all about right? (((hugs to all)))

Tags
butch, maine, mainelybutch