Old 02-18-2010, 12:53 PM   #3
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm watching the news right now.....

Fire is still going on.
The guy they think did this had a beef with the IRS (and they are housed in this building; and have approx 199 employees).
Also, earlier today, neighbors rescued this guy's wife and daughter from their burning house.

Last night, Mr. Steck evidently went balistic because he was having severe IRS issues, and Mrs. Steck took the daughter to a hotel, came back this morning and then the house caught fire.

Mr. Steck is the registered owner of the plane which crashed into the bldg, according to the FAA.

The IRS offices in question are the ones someone might visit when one is trying to work out tax problems with the IRS.

Plane was ~ according to witnesses ~ going full throttle when it hit the bldg. with about 92 gallons of fuel on board, hence the fireball.

There are 2 in the bldg taken to hospitals and 1 unaccounted for, which is a wonderment to me that there aren't MORE as it was at the beginning of the work day when the building would have been heavily occupied.

That's all I have for now.....

Last edited by Diva; 02-18-2010 at 12:55 PM.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post: