Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 07-11-2011, 09:24 AM   #1
ponywow

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
single

ponywow is on a distinguished road
Default Hi new here with a question

Hi. I am new. I was wondering How I can put my own picture up as an avitar in my profile? I have enjoyed reading the threads and have found the info. useful.

Glad to see that there is a support site like this available.
ponywow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:30 AM   #2
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponywow View Post
Hi. I am new. I was wondering How I can put my own picture up as an avitar in my profile? I have enjoyed reading the threads and have found the info. useful.

Glad to see that there is a support site like this available.

Welcome to the Planet, Ponywow. You just need to be a member (paying) to take advantage of a personalized picture as an avatar. Here's a link to the subscription information. http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/payments.php
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2011, 09:35 AM   #3
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,702 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Hi pony, welcome aboard!

You can post a photo in the gallery for free. Every member has a limited amount of space available. Here: http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/gallery/

or , as Arwen mentioned, you can subscribe as a paying member ( different levels of financial commitment) and place a photo on your profile rather than an avatar, at the link she provided!

Again, welcome aboard!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:03 AM   #4
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,686 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I subscribed mainly to get the option of having my own pic as my avatar. It is much easier when I am reading back through threads to see ME and know, at a quick glance where I left off etc.

But, I also subscribed because I think sites like this are valuable and I want them to remain freely available (ie up, running and without ads) to everyone who likes/wants/needs them.

Old 07-11-2011, 11:27 AM   #5
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,359 Times in 2,670 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

You can upload a picture of yourself in the gallery, and then

You can put a link to the image in your sig line.

Let me know if you want to try this, but you're not sure how!
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2011, 01:44 PM   #6
Star Anise

How Do You Identify?:
Femme in boots.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Free range femme.

Star Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I would love to be a paying member, but it simply isn't a financial option for me...In saying that, I found it useful to pop my picture in my signature tagline.