Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default Do you cuddle?

So Tommi said somewhere that someone should start a "Do you cuddle?" thread soooooooooo here it is

Do you cuddle? I know I do AND I hug too

So come on all of you cuddlers, huggers and squishers out there ~ come on in and join the cuddle fest !!!!!!!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2012, 11:39 PM   #2
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
So Tommi said somewhere that someone should start a "Do you cuddle?" thread soooooooooo here it is

Do you cuddle? I know I do AND I hug too

So come on all of you cuddlers, huggers and squishers out there ~ come on in and join the cuddle fest !!!!!!!

I'm a cuddler, hugger, snuggler and all of the above. Wouldn't have it any other way.. been without and never want to do that again.

Next..

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2012, 11:40 PM   #3
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I wouldn't have it any other way either!

Let the cuddles commence

The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2012, 11:44 PM   #4
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

snuggles, cuddles, lean ins ... all of the above.. even the drool lean cause she fell asleep on you.

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2012, 11:48 PM   #5
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

omg I've done the drool thing too, kind of embarassing but cute none the less *grin*

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2012, 11:49 PM   #6
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,768 Times in 982 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Yep like to cuddle ,snuggle and hug .
Old 09-08-2012, 11:49 PM   #7
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

I want that so much. Most of all.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:49 PM   #8
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
omg I've done the drool thing too, kind of embarassing but cute none the less *grin*
Nothing wrong with being drooled on when the person you are holding is sleeping. Nothing to be embarassed about. Just means you are that your are comfortable enough to fall deeply asleep.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2012, 11:50 PM   #9
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Its cute and funny .. lol ..

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2012, 11:53 PM   #10
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Oh your absolutely right Sleepy, something about falling that deeply asleep in someone's arms that's just so comforting and amazing *le sigh*

Old 09-09-2012, 12:00 AM   #11
chefboiardee72

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Sir, Daddy(for the right girl)
Relationship Status:
Single

chefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputation

I am definitely a cuddler and a hugger
chefboiardee72 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chefboiardee72 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 12:01 AM   #12
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

It's cold here tonight and I'm alone in my bed. I haven't had to sleep in the cold by myself in a long time. Will take some getting used to.. only my heat.. and if I'm cold, not much heat coming off of me. Oh well.. it's only temporary..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 12:03 AM   #13
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
It's cold here tonight and I'm alone in my bed. I haven't had to sleep in the cold by myself in a long time. Will take some getting used to.. only my heat.. and if I'm cold, not much heat coming off of me. Oh well.. it's only temporary..
Temporary as in Electric blanket plugged in and on??? Hot water bottle? big Dog?
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 12:05 AM   #14
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

Well, whatever butch I love won't have much of a choice, because I'll love hys back. Hey, I'll be the big spoon if I have to --- all 5'2" of me.
Old 09-09-2012, 12:06 AM   #15
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,768 Times in 982 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
Will loan you my 6 cats they are great for warmth lol. Only a temp loan untill you get you own pussies lol.
Old 09-09-2012, 12:08 AM   #16
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrocell View Post
Will loan you my 6 cats they are great for warmth lol. Only a temp loan untill you get you own pussies lol.
Lol Ty.. but I'd be very happy with just one.. pussy that is... and everything else that goes along with that.

Last edited by SleepyButch; 09-09-2012 at 12:10 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 12:09 AM   #17
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefboiardee72
I am definitely a cuddler and a hugger
That's a bonus in my books

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch
Aww well you can always cuddle with one of us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeltoes
Well, whatever butch I love won't have much of a choice, because I'll love hys back. Hey, I'll be the big spoon if I have to --- all 5'2" of me.
Sounds like a good idea to me

Old 09-09-2012, 12:11 AM   #18
chefboiardee72

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

chefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputation

It's cold here tonight too. Could use a warm body pushing back against me so i can wrap my arms around her.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chefboiardee72 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 12:16 AM   #19
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

We should just start a big cuddle-fest so that no one is chilly or feels left out

I'm up for it, anyone else? hehe

Old 09-09-2012, 12:17 AM   #20
chefboiardee72

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

I'm definitely up for it
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chefboiardee72 For This Useful Post:

Tags
cuddle, cuddling