Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Minnesota Forums

Old 07-14-2013, 07:14 PM   #1
hot-not

How Do You Identify?:
femme

hot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default BBQ fun in Minneapolis, Saturday, July 27, 2013

Waves hi to Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa butchfemme-planeteers.

Averageshmoe, Graffitiboi, and hot-not are planning a weekend of fun July 26th, 27th, and 28th.

Saturday we are having a bbq at April's Garage (hot-not's), please email me here for location and my number.

Bring your smiling face and a beverage; if you have food special needs let me know. Basic bbq food planned.

If you want to hang out and help get ready for bbq come anytime during the day.

Otherwise BBq will start 6...7 pm and go into the night; maybe some pool, darts karaoke what ever moves us.

Please forward this to any b-fers that you think might be interested.

Ave will be coming the evening of July 26th and we likely will get something to eat and hang out in my garage so please come by.

Sunday lets see the beautiful city of Minneapolis or go to a beach or .... you get the idea.

hot-not
hot-not is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hot-not For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2013, 07:40 PM   #2
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

Thanked 2,096 Times in 532 Posts
BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation

bump! to keep this on the front page!
Old 07-14-2013, 07:52 PM   #3
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,842 Times in 1,067 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

I'll be there! Can i bring anythign to the BBQ? I do cook!

Looking forward to seeing my friends and meeting new people too!
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:54 PM   #4
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
Playing around and having fun

Thanked 3,663 Times in 824 Posts
GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation

I can be there for a little bit before I have to be at work on the 27th and I just messaged my supervisor telling her I need to have the 28th off.
GraffitiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GraffitiBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2013, 08:24 PM   #5
hot-not

How Do You Identify?:
femme

hot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default HI

Please invite b-f friends.
The Following User Says Thank You to hot-not For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2013, 09:08 PM   #6
AnnRkey

How Do You Identify?:
As Myself

AnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST Reputation

Oh sounds fun, to bad I didn't live closer to the cities
AnnRkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:38 PM   #7
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation

it is totally worth the visit .. I fell in love the first time I went to one of hot-not's gatherings - the twin cities captured my heart.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:42 PM   #8
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

I won't make it, but I remain a fan of April's Garage. Y'all have fun!
Old 07-15-2013, 05:19 AM   #9
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

*doin' the bump*
Old 07-15-2013, 07:07 AM   #10
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation

I just got word from my supervisor that I can have Sunday the 28th off.
The Following User Says Thank You to GraffitiBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2013, 06:15 PM   #11
hot-not

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Member Photo Albums
Default Okay b-f-Peers

How do we get to those Minnesota/Iowa/Wisconsin folks in our community that do not read threads, do not come on bfp much any more and would like to come to a butch femme event?

Lets think Smiles
Old 07-16-2013, 06:59 AM   #12
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

just a little bump
Old 07-16-2013, 04:24 PM   #13
hot-not

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Member Photo Albums
Default hey

Does anyone know Jett from Rochester MN. What is her real name?
Old 07-17-2013, 08:20 PM   #14
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

bump for some people who showed potential interest
Old 07-19-2013, 08:31 AM   #15
hot-not

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Member Photo Albums

So far it appears to be GraffitiBoi, ave, ave's two friends, nan, body, and two bfpers from rochester whose on line names i an not sure of might come. Hopefully nerd will make it.
The Following User Says Thank You to hot-not For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2013, 12:56 PM   #16
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Unless something changes, Nerd will be there too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GraffitiBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2013, 05:52 PM   #17
mplsgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
low-maintenance femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

mplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Perhaps

A little birdie told me about dinner on Saturday. Is that the BBQ you're referring to? I might be able to make it around 6 pm. Can I bring something? I don't cook. ;-) Maybe a 6-pack or something?
mplsgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mplsgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2013, 07:07 PM   #18
hot-not

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Member Photo Albums
Default Glad you can come.

If you have friends into the b-f thang please invite them. If more then one let me know. Bring a bev.

Hey if anyone wants to bring marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate, thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hot-not For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2013, 07:08 PM   #19
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Have fun!

Zimmeh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2013, 11:11 AM   #20
hot-not

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Member Photo Albums
Default Hello BFP Minnesota et al.

BBQ today!! Ave and Nerd are going to MOA if anyone wants to join them. I am planning on Turkey burgers, hamburgers and brats and I will have some sides; nanners is bringing a dish--and not just herself, wink. Mpls girl will bring some veggie burgers.

As far as I know the guest list includes:

Ave, Graffiti, Nerd, Body shot, nanners, mpls girl, possibly a couple friends of Ave's and possibly a couple of my friends.

If weather does not cooperate we always have the garage. Pool, darts, karaoke... and a fire out side.

Anyone bringing s'more fixings?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hot-not For This Useful Post: