View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 10:16 AM   #23
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelli View Post
I also learned to have the bath water high enough so that it wasn't a 'floating/bobbing" issue. lol I tried never to shame them though.

Then you have the issues of farting, burping, etc. And I don't just mean the boys. lol
lol im glad I dont have that issue I did however make her a first time bag for when mother nature comes a calling..that way she is prepared for it ..atleast I hope lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcountry View Post
I learned how to listen....I mean Really listen. Because everything they say is important to them.

I remember when the oldest was about 4. she walked up to her mom with a serious look on her face & said "Mom we need to talk...I have a problem..."

I don't remember what the problem was....but it was so darn cute & in my head I was thinkin ur 4 what problems could u have? lol
I agree it is important in all relationships to listen.
Tcountry that is cute I know they seem like it is life or death and they are so serious, mine makes me laugh daily she pops off with some of the funniest stuff
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post: