![]() |
|
|||||||
| Parenting This area is for discussing parenting, adoption and anything related to raising our kids! |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#21 | ||
|
Timed Out
How Do You Identify?:
Asshole Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Kentucky/Austin/Wherever
Posts: 2,310
Thanks: 6,387
Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
Rep Power: 0 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I did however make her a first time bag for when mother nature comes a calling..that way she is prepared for it ..atleast I hope lolQuote:
Tcountry that is cute I know they seem like it is life or death and they are so serious, mine makes me laugh daily she pops off with some of the funniest stuff
|
||
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post: |
| Tags |
| bonding, family, kids, learning, relationships |
|
|