![]() |
|
|||||||
| Parenting This area is for discussing parenting, adoption and anything related to raising our kids! |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#20 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;) ![]() Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Either at the beach or in the pool
Posts: 1,665
Thanks: 3,929
Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I learned how to listen....I mean Really listen. Because everything they say is important to them.
I remember when the oldest was about 4. she walked up to her mom with a serious look on her face & said "Mom we need to talk...I have a problem..." I don't remember what the problem was....but it was so darn cute & in my head I was thinkin ur 4 what problems could u have? lol
__________________
"You don't Find life worth living; You MAKE IT that way" |
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tcountry For This Useful Post: |
| Tags |
| bonding, family, kids, learning, relationships |
|
|