meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,300 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
The OP did not reference anything about cock shopping due to one being uncomfortable or to accommodate body shape etc.

The OP referenced respect boundaries and hygiene so therefor new toys are needed for a new partner.

That's why I personally didn't approach the it's not my fit subject. I figured that's pretty elementary if you're in a long term relationship or thinking of entering any kind of liaison that involves penetration unless of course you just met at the library and there wasn't enough time.
Yes, my answer varied a bit from the original question. I was thinking of all the different things mentioned as I was responding. The thread in general has taken a few twists and turns, which is good, I think. I did not mean to veer too far off the original topic, however. My apologies.