Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > ART, POETRY, WRITING > Art

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2009, 12:46 AM   #11
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default DEDICATION!!!

GO GEORGE LOPEZ on "Lopez Tonight"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me tell you, this night show is LONG overdue. Hey, we grew up with Johnny Carson owning late night TV - and then Dave L. and Jay L. (Goodness.) This new show is so biting and wild, HISTORY IN THE MAKING!!

And I'm always proud and amazed when the "art" community comes together for support. Every top musician, actor/actress, comedian, etc... IS COMPLETELY BACKING THIS SHOW!!

I feel very proud about it. We had Oprah for the daytime - which is so historical, and then that queer Ellen (also daytime), but George is at night. He has more freedom with the TBS channel than a "regular prime DAYtime" network... (and kudos to Turner for this). So he is also using this platform politcally, which I believe is a very necessary need, AND will help everyone all in all to be more tolerant!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8mZdSq4MTs"]YouTube- lowrider - W.A.R.[/ame]

Anyway, George has used this song as his theme song since opening night - and I think it is PERFECT!!!

The guy "George" too, (I think...?) running the show band, is the man who last worked with Michael Jackson for his show that he unfortunatly did NOT get to do. But, this man had worked with many famous singer/dancers. (I'm thinking J-Lo, etc... but, I could be wrong there.)

I probably shouldn't write things here without factual background, huh? BUT I LOVE GUESSING TO SEE IF I WAS RIGHT - with musical trivia. I am welcome always to stand corrected though! (And it's nice to know if my brain is working right at times!!)

ANYWAY, GO GEORGE!!!!
ROCK ON BRO!!!!!!!!

I'm serious, he is SO GOOD at this... and I'm loving a new "diversity" of audience!!!!!!!!!!! OMGoodness, so long over due!

WILD

*P.S. IMPORTANT: Obama backed George on this show promo and George is HOSTING the annual X-Mas show tonight for the White House. DARN COOL and special that is!!!!!!!! (Be there!!)
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote