![]() |
|
|||||||
| Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here! |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 | |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,549
Thanks: 29,187
Thanked 33,781 Times in 10,850 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Rico had chemo yesterday and he's been sleeping most of today, so I thought I would watch something interesting. I came across a documentary on those who have gone missing while camping or hunting. From the uploader's account, here is the introduction to what this particular documentary is about.
Quote:
I've only camped once with my family, years ago, when I was probably about 11 years old. I got lost and walked circles around my family's campsite, while they watched me from a distance. By the time they figured out that I didn't know where they were or how to get back, they finally called out to me and brought me back to the camp site. That scared me, so I have never really liked camping, at all. Also, there was a time when my boys were real young. I'd take them for drives, out to a forest of ages old Larch (Larch Mountain, out above the Columbia Gorge). One time, the boys wanted to get out and explore and I wouldn't let them because there is no cell phone reception out there and if they got lost or I got lost trying to find them, no one would know, due to no cellular service. There might be cell service nowadays, but back then there was none. Anywhooo, I thought this documentary on the paranormal events concerning each disappearance might be something other's find interesting. Check out the comments section under the video, too. Lots of interesting observations by viewers concerning the spooky events of those who went missing in the woods.
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: |
|
|