![]() |
|
|||||||
| Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here! |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 | |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her Relationship Status:
Dates Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: So proud to be a Pittsburgher
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 2,645
Thanked 3,728 Times in 1,166 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
As for Derrek Lee, the last I heard, the Pirates would like to retain him. But Derrek hasn't said if he wants to play another year. Now that the Catching situation has worked itself out, the two corners have to be decieded and then wait and see if they keep Ronny Cedeno at SS. (he's only at 2 million) for some reason people hate on him (left over Jack Wilson lovers maybe???) I don't know why. Gee we are not even out of the WS yet and my mind is in spring training!! Yes, the year of the Pirates. We actually had sunshine! So, yes I am in complete understanding of watching the WS when it is on..... Last edited by Dominique; 10-22-2011 at 01:57 PM. Reason: more to say |
|
|
|
|
|
|