Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 03-26-2013, 06:00 AM   #1
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to all the newbie news!! Have a fun time here and enjoy what this Planet has to offer. There's lots to experience, learn and appreciate. There's always lessons presented and lesson to share... l

Looking forward to reading your words in the threads!!

jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2013, 04:38 AM   #2
BoSoxBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender, FTM, Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He (Any male pronouns will work)
Relationship Status:
Very much taken

BoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST Reputation
Default New here..

Hello everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself since I'm new to the forum. I'm really looking forward to meeting and talking with people on here.
BoSoxBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BoSoxBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2013, 09:08 PM   #3
Irishrogue

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Irishrogue Has the BEST ReputationIrishrogue Has the BEST ReputationIrishrogue Has the BEST ReputationIrishrogue Has the BEST ReputationIrishrogue Has the BEST ReputationIrishrogue Has the BEST ReputationIrishrogue Has the BEST ReputationIrishrogue Has the BEST ReputationIrishrogue Has the BEST ReputationIrishrogue Has the BEST ReputationIrishrogue Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Hello everyone ,
I just wanted to get the newbie thing out of the way ! I am looking forward to meeting and talking with people. I joined at the urging of a friend , because alot of folks here knew my cousin Mike, aka chat daddy aka Jyd. Again, looking forward to making and talking to many new friends !
Irishrogue is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Irishrogue For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2013, 09:51 PM   #4
WordsOfMyReality

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Relationship Status:
Very single

WordsOfMyReality Has the BEST ReputationWordsOfMyReality Has the BEST ReputationWordsOfMyReality Has the BEST ReputationWordsOfMyReality Has the BEST ReputationWordsOfMyReality Has the BEST ReputationWordsOfMyReality Has the BEST ReputationWordsOfMyReality Has the BEST ReputationWordsOfMyReality Has the BEST ReputationWordsOfMyReality Has the BEST ReputationWordsOfMyReality Has the BEST ReputationWordsOfMyReality Has the BEST Reputation
Default Learning about New Forums!

Well I'd never heard of this forum prior to this past weekend at Dinah Shore in Palm Springs. I talked with an awesome woman from West Hollywood that said she is headed to my lovely town of Austin in a few weeks for an event here. So I joined the forum for two reasons... one to see what it's all about and two to see if I can find her as we lost contact Saturday night.

Any ideas on where to post?

Looking forward to learning more about this place!
WordsOfMyReality is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WordsOfMyReality For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2015, 08:30 PM   #5
AishasWrath

How Do You Identify?:
It's complicated/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
they/them
Relationship Status:
godspouse

AishasWrath is on a distinguished road

Newbie here, going by Aisha. I'm kind of non-gendered but I consider myself stone butch. Have been living as male for a while, but I'm having my doubts as to whether that completely fits. I prefer not to think about my birth assignment, but for what it's worth I am soon to undergo phalloplasty and I am very much looking forward to it.

The biggest question/point of confusion-and-much angst I have is the parts of calling myself stone that don't fit. I am bisexual (which people have said disqualifies me from being stone butch. I don't think it does.) Also, and this is the part I get judged harshly on--I don't get anything out of another person's pleasure. I refuse to be touched or penetrated because *I* don't like it, and I have to be the person who does all the touching/penetrating *because that is what pleases me.* I've been like that for...a while. I think it's intrinsic. Doesn't mean I can't love other people or that I'm inconsiderate to others' feelings, I just am how I am.

I've been through a lot of abusive psychiatry where my my gender and sexual preferences were used against me, and dated a lot of rotten eggs in the following attempt to normalize myself, and it's still a thing I tend to lose sleep over, so participating in a community of people who are similar in this regard seems like a good idea for not getting down on myself so much, even if it's listening/reading other people's posts.

I'm in this weird "twilight zone" where I look masculine for a woman and slightly feminine for a man, and I like that. Ideally I would look younger and grow my hair out longer so I can rock the greased-back ponytail, ah well, I'm working on it.
AishasWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AishasWrath For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2013, 06:20 AM   #6
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by only_you View Post
Just thought I'd say hello to everyone here. New to the forum and new to all of "this" in general... Hope I'm welcome.
Hugs
Hi there only_you and welcome to the site. Of course you are welcome here! We are glad to have you so enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MermaidPirate View Post
Hello B/F Planet!

I've been reading posts here for a long time (especially a fan of the Blow Jobs for Butches thread. . .), and finally registered so I can join the conversations! I LOVE THIS SITE - you all ROCK and so I am sending HUGS to EVERYONE (who wants one) on B/FP: HUGHUGHUGHUGHUGS. . .

I also look forward to posting on the "what kind of femme" I am thread. And about a zillion others.

Hello there Mermaid Pirate. Glad you could come and join us. Have lots of fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
Hi everyone! I signed up long ago, but then college happened. I look forward to meeting people, especially when the chat gets back up. Until then, I'll poke around here and there.

I live up in Maine, please someone send the sun back. We haven't seen it in some time.

~Lefty~
Welcome to the planet Lefty. Hope you have a great time here! I'm sure the sun is headed your way... eventually.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersBaby View Post
Well, I have been on a few weeks and never made it to this thread. I still cant get around to everything like a pro (Im slow) lol. I have already posted all over about my critters, my faults, my femme ways and such. Lots has happened since I joined so its a good thing I have missed it till now. I have said farewell to the butch so I am kinda just Baby or FarmingBaby lol. I gained a roomie and thanks to everything holy I will say farewell to her in the morning. So it is just me 7 horses, 20 hens, 10 roosters, 15 head of cattle and 4 pigs!! Its finally time lol. I love this place and the threads give me much joy. Thanks!
Hi FarmersBaby! You will be a pro in no time.. just wait and see. Happy to have you here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleAudrey View Post
Hallo Butch Femme Planet-

A friend<3 of mind referred me to this site and I thought I would check it out In the past I have posted on the AskJoanne website and so this forum is completely new to me.

Anyways, that is my whole life story in a page or less (mius the growing up part. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hallo - that is my story.

Audrey
Howdy Audrey! Glad you could make it over here and thanks for telling us about yourself. Hope you make many new friends here. The people are really great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahya View Post
I would like to say a Hey how are you all doing? Newbie here!
Hey wahya. It's always great to have new folks here to join our growing community. Hope you have a lot of fun!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
I'm doing it a little backwards too...I registered a long time ago, and then didn't come back except on rare occasions, and now I have started posting and checking the site most every day...so I guess I am here to stay!

OK, time to stop, hope to see y'all in the threads!

Hey nan! Glad to have you back! I'm sure you will fit in here just as easy as you do elsewhere. Feels like forever since we've seen each other but hopefully we can catch up sometime at a reunion or two! Enjoy your day!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2013, 06:23 AM   #7
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Hiya to all the new folks. Enjoy.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2013, 11:27 AM   #8
MermaidPirate

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce Firey MermaidFemmePirate

MermaidPirate is on a distinguished road
Default MermaidPirate, Blow Jobs & Listings

Hello B/F Planet!

I've been reading posts here for a long time (especially a fan of the Blow Jobs for Butches thread. . .), and finally registered so I can join the conversations! I LOVE THIS SITE - you all ROCK and so I am sending HUGS to EVERYONE (who wants one) on B/FP: HUGHUGHUGHUGHUGS. . .

I also look forward to posting on the "what kind of femme" I am thread. And about a zillion others.

AND my Butch GF and I have a site we want to invite you all to contribute to - its newly up, so please be patient - but do take a look if you wish. Its a site listing specifically B/F stuff of all sorts. Of course, ButchFemmePlanet is on the list! http://butchfemmelistings.wordpress.com/

Now I have to walk my dog, but ohhh cant WAIT to read the SHOES thread next! (Cant even COUNT how many pairs are in my closet. . . is there a way to post photos on this site? Wouldn't it be fun to share pics of our faves? Ha! There is a site to create: B/F shoe favorites. . . um. . . can you tell Im a Femme??)

XOXO Love to All,
Old 03-20-2013, 08:11 PM   #9
LittleAudrey

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
��Married, Monogamous��❤️♾☑️�

LittleAudrey is on a distinguished road
Default Hallo this is LittleAudrey

A friend<3 of mind referred me to this site and I thought I would check it out In the past I have posted on the AskJoanne website and so this forum is completely new to me.

I am a divorced mother with two children aged 6 & 8. About 6-7 years ago I was very unhappy in my marriage and fell in love with a woman. This caused me to question my sexuality and I started to realize some things about my past and actions/behavior in the past (attractions to women). I started coming out at as a lesbian. My first futile attempts at experimenting with the object of my affections were unrefuted. After about a year of remorseful contemplation I was actually introduced through a mutual friend to a butch truck driver whom I had a torrid 6 month "affair" with (for lack of better words). I fell in love with her and wanted to leave my marriage and be with her. She didn't really want a relationship with me and so "ended" it with me. She "broke up" with me and another woman moved in her house with her. I was heartbroken. It literally took me 2-3 years to get over this. I was anguished. I was tormented. I revisited every single moment in my head over and over again every night and couldn't live with it. Finally after much struggle I decided to leave the marriage. Even if I couldn't be with "her", maybe I would have the chance of being with another woman who loved me. So, 5 years ago I moved myself and my children and my possessions into an apartment on my own. I hired and attorney and filed for a divorce with joint custody for our two children. At this time I struck up a renewed "friendship" or acquaintance so to speak with the first woman I had ever been with (lets just be honest and say that my hopes were to always really get back with her somehow). Eventually the woman who was living with her moved out and they "broke up." I spent more and more time over at her place as a "friend" (always hoping for more) but there was never any physical intimacy. I always slept in her bed and she always slept on the couch. If there were one or two physical encounters she was drugged out - passed out. However, in my gradual growth over the last couple of years I came to realize that she just wasn't really the woman I was meant to be with. She didn't love me back and respect me the way a mutual relationhsip should be. I was doing a lot of caretaking and not receiving anything in return. Our lifestyles are too different and it just didn't work out. I started to feel used. What streamed sort of during and after this was a string of unhealthy, short term dating relationships in which I was always the one in love with someone who was a total "player", "drug addict", etc. etc. After about a year of giving and never receiving I got tired of it and finally decided that I should move on and could do better. It was at the point where I was providing so much and verbally abused and assaulted in return. I gave it a good chance, as much as I could for as long as I could, I really really tried but it just didn't work out. I started building a new base of healthier friends and branching out more into the social scene in my area instead of always being behind closed doors with her. I made new friends which take an awesome trip to Pensacola each Memorial Day weekend. I met some younger sporty women and had some flings but they never panned out because there was always an ex that was involved who they went back to, or they couldn't do an "long distance relationship", etc.

Then about 5 months ago this same mutual friend requested that I go out on a date with a "friend" of her "friend." I was really hesitant to any hopes at first - but after our initial meeting I was ecstatic to be associating with a lesbian who was stable, had a viable career, no apparent mental or drug issues, etc.. . . I didn't know these kind of lesbians exsisted. She actually wants to be in a relationship with me, is patient with my children, and I love her very much. We actually even went to the same undergraduate school, only five years apart and so we missed eachother. I continue to grow closer with her and feel like I could talk with her about anything. I have been working on myself with a lot of personal growth in transitioning from a stay-at-home mother to a full time career. She is darth denkay, a tomboy I am excited about what the future will bring. I am looking forward to spending time with her this summer on our annual Pensacola trip with friends, as well as a special vacation we have planned with the kids.

Anyways, that is my whole life story in a page or less (mius the growing up part. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hallo - that is my story.

Audrey
LittleAudrey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to LittleAudrey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2013, 08:26 PM   #10
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,692 Times in 7,717 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hello to all the new people. Welcome to the most amazing, and safest place for us to be. The space here is incredible. I am not around too much, but did want to welcome each and every one of you.

Welcome LittleAudrey! Enjoy this awesome Planet. People are just so warm and friendly here....
Old 03-20-2013, 10:31 PM   #11
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ....

welcome all the newbies, there is so much info and sharing here on this site.
Also a whole lot of great peeps too! I hope you find a place that feels comfortable and safe here! WELCOME!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2013, 08:01 PM   #12
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Glad to have you here Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleAudrey View Post

I am a divorced mother with two children aged 6 & 8. About 6-7 years ago I was very unhappy in my marriage and fell in love with a woman. This caused me to question my sexuality and I started to realize some things about my past and actions/behavior in the past (attractions to women). I started coming out at as a lesbian. My first futile attempts at experimenting with the object of my affections were unrefuted. After about a year of remorseful contemplation I was actually introduced through a mutual friend to a butch truck driver whom I had a torrid 6 month "affair" with (for lack of better words). I fell in love with her and wanted to leave my marriage and be with her. She didn't really want a relationship with me and so "ended" it with me. She "broke up" with me and another woman moved in her house with her. I was heartbroken. It literally took me 2-3 years to get over this. I was anguished. I was tormented. I revisited every single moment in my head over and over again every night and couldn't live with it. Finally after much struggle I decided to leave the marriage. Even if I couldn't be with "her", maybe I would have the chance of being with another woman who loved me. So, 5 years ago I moved myself and my children and my possessions into an apartment on my own. I hired and attorney and filed for a divorce with joint custody for our two children. At this time I struck up a renewed "friendship" or acquaintance so to speak with the first woman I had ever been with (lets just be honest and say that my hopes were to always really get back with her somehow). Eventually the woman who was living with her moved out and they "broke up." I spent more and more time over at her place as a "friend" (always hoping for more) but there was never any physical intimacy. I always slept in her bed and she always slept on the couch. If there were one or two physical encounters she was drugged out - passed out. However, in my gradual growth over the last couple of years I came to realize that she just wasn't really the woman I was meant to be with. She didn't love me back and respect me the way a mutual relationhsip should be. I was doing a lot of caretaking and not receiving anything in return. Our lifestyles are too different and it just didn't work out. I started to feel used. What streamed sort of during and after this was a string of unhealthy, short term dating relationships in which I was always the one in love with someone who was a total "player", "drug addict", etc. etc. After about a year of giving and never receiving I got tired of it and finally decided that I should move on and could do better. It was at the point where I was providing so much and verbally abused and assaulted in return. I gave it a good chance, as much as I could for as long as I could, I really really tried but it just didn't work out. I started building a new base of healthier friends and branching out more into the social scene in my area instead of always being behind closed doors with her. I made new friends which take an awesome trip to Pensacola each Memorial Day weekend. I met some younger sporty women and had some flings but they never panned out because there was always an ex that was involved who they went back to, or they couldn't do an "long distance relationship", etc.

Then about 5 months ago this same mutual friend requested that I go out on a date with a "friend" of her "friend." I was really hesitant to any hopes at first - but after our initial meeting I was ecstatic to be associating with a lesbian who was stable, had a viable career, no apparent mental or drug issues, etc.. . . I didn't know these kind of lesbians exsisted. She actually wants to be in a relationship with me, is patient with my children, and I love her very much. We actually even went to the same undergraduate school, only five years apart and so we missed eachother. I continue to grow closer with her and feel like I could talk with her about anything. I have been working on myself with a lot of personal growth in transitioning from a stay-at-home mother to a full time career. She is darth denkay, a tomboy I am excited about what the future will bring. I am looking forward to spending time with her this summer on our annual Pensacola trip with friends, as well as a special vacation we have planned with the kids.

Audrey
Old 04-15-2013, 11:48 AM   #13
psykftm

How Do You Identify?:
FtM
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, healing

psykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputation
Default heya

I don't know where to start. I'm new

Three things that brought me here...well for one, I'm a butch that finds other butches hot, which is not typical in the lesbian community. Butches/tomboys in general seem to be under represented-that's how I feel anyway.
I also could be transgender, but don't want to be lol. I donno I have a lot of stuff going on that I can't explain, and would love to talk with all kinds if people here. And I guess a third reason is I'm in my first lesbian relationship, with another butch, for about a year and 4 months. So from time to time it would be awesome to hear how others get through their differences.

user name is psykbutch because I'm a butch with a passion for psychology, and those are the two ways I see myself I guess. lol

Hi and take care
psykftm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to psykftm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2013, 12:02 PM   #14
Italianboi

How Do You Identify?:
tg butch.. gentleman...
Preferred Pronoun?:
he hy
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Italianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet everyone!! I hope u will enjoy here
Old 04-15-2013, 06:01 PM   #15
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome HOME everyone ENJOY your stay
Old 04-15-2013, 06:03 PM   #16
CherryBlonde

How Do You Identify?:
high femme babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she...her...Ms.
Relationship Status:
Single

CherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST Reputation

Hello everyone.....I'm Cherryblonde.....I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better......
CherryBlonde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CherryBlonde For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2013, 08:04 PM   #17
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by psykbutch View Post
I don't know where to start. I'm new

Hi and take care
HI psykbutch. Welcome to the planet. Hope you have a lot of fun here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBlonde View Post
Hello everyone.....I'm Cherryblonde.....I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better......
Hiya CherryBlonde! Hope you have a great time!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2013, 10:56 AM   #18
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't popped in for a while - been busy on fb. But a big welcome to all the new members. Hope you have fun and meet some new folks. We're all pretty fabulous here. Especially the Kiwis

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2013, 03:02 AM   #19
Heart~on~Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, just bein me
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, she, he, human... Lol By my name actually!
Relationship Status:
Single

Heart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Aloha from Hawaii!

Aloha!

I'm HOF, and I live in Maui, Hawaii. Newbie here to BFP, and I am looking forward to meeting cool people, and making new friends. I'm a little shy, until I get to know you. So, please feel free to hit me up for a chat, or just to say "hi".

This looks like a cool place to hang out, and I am really looking forward to it!!!
Heart~on~Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Heart~on~Fire For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2013, 10:51 PM   #20
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Aloha!

You live in one of the most beautiful places on earth! I have been to Maui twice and think it is a little slice of heaven. Welcome to the planet.

Waving from Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart~on~Fire View Post
Aloha!

I'm HOF, and I live in Maui, Hawaii. Newbie here to BFP, and I am looking forward to meeting cool people, and making new friends. I'm a little shy, until I get to know you. So, please feel free to hit me up for a chat, or just to say "hi".

This looks like a cool place to hang out, and I am really looking forward to it!!!
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fever For This Useful Post: