Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Lets Hear a BIG HELL YEAH from the Redneck Girls & Cowboys

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82dDnv9zeLs"]YouTube- Gretchen Wilson - Redneck Woman[/ame]

Nothing excites me more then a cowboy. Cowboy boots, 501's, hat and a pickup.

Screw the disco, I'm grabbing some bales of straw to sit on, loading up the boom box with country music, filling the tub with ice and beer and setting up the bourbon table, all in the woods. So drop your tail gate and lets have some fun!

recipes, country music, southern cooking, hats, tractors, anything redneck.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2010, 10:24 AM   #2
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
filling the tub with ice and beer
you drink beer out of the tub?
or am I missing something here.
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:28 AM   #3
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softly View Post
you drink beer out of the tub?
or am I missing something here.

lol- yeah we bob for dildos floating in the beer! lol

kidding

No honey you fill the tub, like a wash tub, full of ice and stick the beers in it,
Old 01-26-2010, 10:33 AM   #4
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I'll have a beer and listen to country music with ya'll. I'll even dance and sing along with the songs. I enjoy country music, but I hafta tell you.............disco still lives.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2010, 10:43 AM   #5
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I'll have a beer and listen to country music with ya'll. I'll even dance and sing along with the songs. I enjoy country music, but I hafta tell you.............disco still lives.

I listen to disco and dance with the dogs. I listen to a lot of music but deep down I'm a redneck country girl and this party is country. leave your disco at the door please!
Old 01-26-2010, 10:46 AM   #6
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,647 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Gotta do this Georgia style with 2 syllables:

Hay'el yeah!
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2010, 10:50 AM   #7
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
Gotta do this Georgia style with 2 syllables:

Hay'el yeah!

lol- You go Jet! Show em how its done!
Old 01-26-2010, 10:52 AM   #8
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Perfect Fried Chicken
http://allrecipes.com/HowTo/Perfect-...en/Detail.aspx

I soak mine in buttermilk overnight and I like peanut oil.

Lets ramp up. I think we might have to have a real party on the farm this summer. Lets pull out the fryers. Fried green maters, catfish, hush puppies and chicken. whatcha bringing?
Old 01-26-2010, 10:52 AM   #9
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
lol- yeah we bob for dildos floating in the beer! lol

kidding

No honey you fill the tub, like a wash tub, full of ice and stick the beers in it,
sounds fun to party with you all!

I get it now. Thank you lol
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:54 AM   #10
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softly View Post
sounds fun to party with you all!

I get it now. Thank you lol
My middle name is "Fun" when their not calling me bitch. lol

and thats ya'll

Come on down yankee!
Old 01-26-2010, 11:32 AM   #11
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

OMG....I havent herd the words beer in a wash tub in so long..brought back so many fond memories.Fried maters,corn bread and greens with fried chicken..dont forget double stack chokalate devils food cake.I got the boots,the 501's& big old hat to go with it...
Rockin
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:45 AM   #12
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
My middle name is "Fun" when their not calling me bitch. lol

and thats ya'll

Come on down yankee!
Actually, my dear southern sistah... its "all ya'll" - plural, dontcha know??

We aint slaughterin them chickens for the fryers, are we? :P

You plannin' a real ho'down!
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:45 AM   #13
labete

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
preoccupied

labete has a spectacular aura aboutlabete has a spectacular aura aboutlabete has a spectacular aura about

I don't know about the redneck part (depends on how you define it, like a lot of things, and there are some things associated with that term I cannot abide), but I definitely have a thing for country butches. Boots, leather belts, pickup trucks, "yes, ma'am," country music, tip of the hat ... a special kind of charm.
labete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:33 PM   #14
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
OMG....I havent herd the words beer in a wash tub in so long..brought back so many fond memories.Fried maters,corn bread and greens with fried chicken..dont forget double stack chokalate devils food cake.I got the boots,the 501's& big old hat to go with it...
Rockin
nawwww we need some red velvet cake
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2010, 02:34 PM   #15
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
Actually, my dear southern sistah... its "all ya'll" - plural, dontcha know??

We aint slaughterin them chickens for the fryers, are we? :P

You plannin' a real ho'down!

well hell I can barely talk and now you want me to spell? lol

No, buying chicken.

Big ass ho down for sure
Old 01-26-2010, 02:58 PM   #16
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

I will have to remind Jess that the morning after attire is NOT Hys bathrobe, cowboy boots and cowboy hat...

I still dont think that the lil ole methodists attending church that morning were quite prepared for that hunk o'burnin love meandering in the yard...
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2010, 03:15 PM   #17
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
I will have to remind Jess that the morning after attire is NOT Hys bathrobe, cowboy boots and cowboy hat...

I still dont think that the lil ole methodists attending church that morning were quite prepared for that hunk o'burnin love meandering in the yard...

lol- omg I see that in my minds eye.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:34 PM   #18
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Fried Chicken......will it be crispy? I like mine with some crunch. I like to cook, but I also like when someone else cooks for me. I never mind helping in the kitchen.

Now lets get the music cranked up for a line dance or three. I only know one, so I'm up for learning if someone wants to teach me.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 03:39 PM   #19
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I sure hope someone is bringing nanner puddin. Aint no southern anything worth nothin without real nanner puddin. I don't know how to make it.

Red velvet mmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 03:42 PM   #20
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
I sure hope someone is bringing nanner puddin. Aint no southern anything worth nothin without real nanner puddin. I don't know how to make it.

Red velvet mmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy
yep yep with vanilla wafers of course