![]() |
|
|
#31 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
bigender (DID System) Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him or alter-specific Relationship Status:
Unavailable Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Central TX
Posts: 3,538
Thanks: 11,051
Thanked 13,968 Times in 2,590 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
It's funny - I'm not used to reading comments like the ones posted by Jane in this space but wow do I ever hear those comments in person, especially one-on-one. In the real world, Jane's perspective is unfortunately the norm in some places. Happily not here.
A while back, I crossed a few butches off the dating list for complaining about what femmes are like in what seemed like a cartoonish way. It feels like in the real world - at least in central Texas - people either don't know what a femme is at all or imagine we are cartoons. As I told a friend at the time though, I'm done teaching femme 101. *shrug* As far as butch and butch goes - if I were butch, I would be all about it.
__________________
I'm a fountain of blood. In the shape of a girl. - Bjork What is to give light must endure burning. -Viktor Frankl
Last edited by Nat; 11-23-2015 at 10:28 AM. |
|
|
|
| The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post: |
|
|