![]() |
|
|
#28 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
she Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply ![]() Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In My Head
Posts: 2,817
Thanks: 6,333
Thanked 10,401 Times in 2,479 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I just wanted to add that I feel the title the woman chose for her blog post is unfortunate. I have been thinking how I would react if my wife decided that she felt she was really a man and needed to transition. I can’t imagine that after loving her for almost nine years that I would find it hard to love him. I may no longer feel the same attraction for him, I may no longer be in love with him, but it would never be that it was hard or easy to love him, it would just simply be, that I do love him. But most likely for me the love would change because I am attracted to women.
I'm sure that's what she meant and finding her way to the IN love again part is what she was referring to. It just made me feel a certain way to read the title of the thread and it took awhile to figure out what was going on for me.
__________________
"Most bigotry is an assertion of inferiority and speaks the language of oppression, Antisemitism is an assertion of impurity and speaks the language of extermination." David Brooks The reason facts don’t change most people’s opinions is because most people don’t use facts to form their opinions. They use their opinions to form their “facts.” Neil Strauss |
|
|
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post: |
|
|